Baekhyun

Baekhyun is one of the main vocalists in EXO-K. He has a powerful and charismatic voice and stage presence, but off the stage, he is a bright, cheerful, childlike person. He is closest with member Chanyeol, and together they cause a lot of ruckus in the group. Members say that Baekhyun is constantly talking, and that he and Chanyeol always spend their times playing video games in their dorm room. Baekhyun is a friendly person who loves to socialize with others and make new friends.

Baekhyun a midsummer night's growl
Biography - Member Profile and Facts:
Stage Name: Baekhyun
Real Name: Byun Baek Hyun
Nickname: Bacon, Beef
Position: Main Vocalist
Born: May 6th, 1992
Astrological Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Personality: Bright, cheerful, kind, loves to socialize, likes making new friends
Family: Father, Mother, older brother (7 years)
Height: 174cm or 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 58kg or 128lbs
Blood Type: O
Education: Jungwon High School
Super Power (Badge): Light (Sun)
Habit: No particular habit (that he knows of)
EXO Member Profile Baekhyun

Favorites:
Favorite Foods: Korean food, Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food. He likes all food, he doesn't discriminate.
Favorite Number: 48
Favorite Colors: Black, White, Grey
Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies, singing, hapkido, playing the piano
Favorite Music: R&B, pop music, punk rock
Favorite Movie: Sci-Fi fantasy and action movies
Favorite Motto: "Life is only a path full of efforts"1
Favorite place to go: The practice room
Favorite Fashion Style: Tidily casual
EXO Member Profile Baekhyun 1

Celebrities:
Role Models: Rain
Celebrities they're close with: None (at the moment)

Baekhyun Fun Facts:
His ideal girl is someone full of charm. Someone who is cute, polite, not too tall, and has pale skin. He also likes girls whose clothes have a nice smell after they are washed.
While studying for entrance exams, he was scouted by an SM scouting agent.
He joined SM Entertainment through the SM Casting System in 2011.
He was officially introduced as an EXO member on January 30th, 2012.
He made a cameo appearance in TaeTiSeo's Twinkle music video.
Chanyeol says Baekhyun yelps like a dog 40 times before going to sleep.
He joined his high school's musical band and they won an award at a local rock festival.
On stage, he is filled with charisma, but off stage, he is cute, fun, and a breath of fresh air for those around him.
Baekhyun's best friend from elementary school is gay. His best friend is now an owner of a famous restaurant in L.A.
Baekhyun knew he wanted to be a singer ever since he was in the 4th grade. He told all of his friends that he wanted to be a celebrity when he grew up.
Baekhyun failed all of the auditions he did for several agencies. He says that it was a miracle that an SM scout heard him singing at a vocal academy and signed him.
Baekhyun disgusted face
In 2014, it was discovered that Baekhyun is in a relationship with Girls' Generation' Taeyeon.
The revelation of his relationship occurred at one of the worst times because EXO-M's Kris had announced he was leaving the group.
A lot of fans left the EXO-L fandom due to Bae1khyun's relationship, but after a while fans forgave him.
Baekhyun says that he still has a lot to learn when it comes to acting and being on variety shows.
He says that when he and Tao first met, they communicated through body language due to their language barrier. They bonded quickly.
He says that he would want to play the "most mischievous character" in a movie/drama.
He also says he would like to play the role of a boy from ar ich family who met a hardworking, smart, poor girl who changes him for the better (so like a lot of Korean dramas).
He says that if he encounters problems, he's very vocal about it to his managers or to the people at SM Entertainment's training departments.
He would love to go to America with Chen to learn more about singing and dancing.
Baekhyun Golden Disk Awards 1
He says that he's the best at playing game when it comes to the EXO members.
His favorite types of video games are first-person shooters.
He says he can't leave the house without first grabbing his MP3 player.
If he weren't a member of EXO, Baekhyun would've been a self-employed entrepreneur.
He starts trends with his eyeliner makeup.
He said that one thing that stood out to him while browsing his name on the internet is the old pictures of him during debut. He says he noticed that he got more and more fat on his face (which may or may not be a bad thing).
He says that while browsing online, what annoyed him on forums is that people say he's shorter than Chen and Suho. He wanted to reply to those comments, but held back.
He says the only member he will introduce to his sister is Suho. He is mature, smart, a model student, and a leader.
He wants the other EXO members to be cleaner.
Baekhyun interview smile
He says that after he becomes close to someone, he will talk non-stop. He says that if he does and you want him to stop, you just have to cover his mouth quietly and he will understand.
He says however, when he needs time to recharge, he'll space out and at that point you should not touch him. He says he'll only need 10 minutes to recharge.
He says he wants to learn how to skateboard.
Back when he was a trainee, Chanyeol would walk him home or to the subway.
He works on his impersonation skills so that he can use them in variety shows.
He misses home cooked meals. Because EXO always seems to have a crazy schedule, they consistently eat out all the time.
He says that he is becoming more and more confident with his dancing.
Baekhyun really admires his senior "Rain" because of his well-roundedness. He likes that Rain is a good singer, dancer, great at variety shows, and a great actor.
He says that the EXO members are better at singing and dancing thanks to TVXQ's Yunho. Yunho told the members to sing while running to improve their breath capacity.
Baekhyun has Acrophobia, the fear of heights.