Sehun

Sehun is the maknae of EXO-K. He is the member with the most aegyo. He is quiet and shy at first, but after you get to know him, he is very lively. He can hardly stay still. He is very close with EXO-M member Luhan, because Luhan was the first friend he had made while being a trainee. He cries a lot, and cares deeply for the rest of his members. He stated in an interview that he prays every night for them.

Chenhun
Biography - Member Profile and Facts:
Stage Name: Sehun
Real Name: Oh Se Hun
Nickname: Senshine, White Skin
Position: Maknae, Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub-vocalist
Born: April 12th, 1994
Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries
Personality: Shy, mischievous, sincere, considerate, becomes more lively as you get to know him
Family: Father, Mother, older brother (3 years)
Height: 181cm or 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 63.5kg or 140lbs
Blood Type: O
Education: Seoul Arts High School
Super Power (Badge): Wind
Habit: Sticking out his tongue
EXO Member Profile Sehun

Favorites:
Favorite Foods: Meat and sushi
Favorite Number: 3, 5, 7
Favorite Colors: White, black
Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music, acting, dancing
Favorite Music: Hip Hop
Favorite Movie: Action movies
Favorite Motto: "Let's live while doing things we like!"
Favorite place to go: SM Entertainment company
Favorite Fashion Style: Nea1t

Celebrities:
Role Models: BoA
Celebrities they're close with: Super Junior's Donghae
EXO Member Profile Sehun 1

Sehun Fun Facts:
He was scouted on the streets when he was only 121 years old.
He joined S.M. Entertainment in 2008 after going through 4 auditions in 2 years.
After 1 day of being a trainee, his interests in singing became his passion.
He is a former ulzzang.
He shares a room with Suho.
He likes to cry.
He is not a scheming/manipulative person.
He cares and thinks deeply for each EXO member. He prays every night for them.
His phone's wallpaper is of Victoria Secret angel Miranda Kerr.
He followed Miranda Kerr immediately after creating his Instagram account. He was super happy when she followed him back.
His ideal type of woman is a kind woman who is clean, neat, and has a bubbly personality. She has to be kind and have a nice appearance.
He says that he probably wouldn't make the first move on a girl, but depending if it's true love, he might have the courage to.
Sehun says he doesn't plan on getting married until he's over 30. He wants a wife who will treat his parents well and do housework.
He is very playful and can hardly stay in one spot.
How to get milky smooth skin like Sehun 1
He has a lisp and has trouble pronouncing the letter S.
He keeps up with information on EXO. E.g. album sales.
He takes selcas while thinking of his fans.
He was dubbed the member with the most Aegyo. When members ask him to do stuff, he would say "No, I don't want to do it!" while hitting them on the arm.
He was officially introduced as an EXO member on January 10th, 2012.
He made a cameo appearance in Taetiseo's Twinkle music video.
His first friend was EXO-M's Luhan.
One time when Luhan was angry, Sehun went out and purchased 10 servings of fried New Year Cake to cheer him up.
Back when he was still a trainee, the f(x) girls would make him secretly buy them food when they were hungry. They were on a strict diet, so they couldn't go buy the food themselves..
F(x)'s Amber says that Sehun is her ideal type because he has matured from a young boy into a very mature, manly man.
When EXO was in London, Sehun purchased a "Deer" necklace for Luhan. How adorable.
The other members know Sehun's man crush on Luhan, so they'll poke fun at him if a fan or a stranger mentions Luhan's name.
He says he is easily moved by someone's kind actions... like if he gets injured, all of the EXO members will come over and help him. It's really moving for him.
He likes watching dance video clips on the internet when he has downtime.
He knows he's very handsome.
How to get milky smooth skin like Sehun
He says that Suho is the most perfect older brother to him. Suho's always taking care of him.
Sehun says that out of all of the members, Tao would be the one who will make him say, "I'm sorry."
Sehun has a lot of problems troubling him, but he can't find the bravery to tell anyone. He hopes he can solve these problems on his own.
He says that he's the best at being a baby when it comes to the other EXO members (?). He probably means that he's the best at being the youngest and acting the cutest? Who knows.
He can't leave the house without his MP3 player.
He says the members play games to see who will do chores.
Sehun is well known for his milky smooth skin.
He says that if he were to have a super power, it'd be the be able to control feelings and emotions. He wants to make people he loves who are tired and hurt become healthy again.
He says that if he could, he would steal Baekhyun's sense of humor, Chanyeol's happy personality, D.O's smile, Suho's assertiveness, but not Suhos' stiff body (haha).
He says he struggles with picking out what clothes he should wear for the day (don't we all).
Sehun at the So Love concert
He says that when he's very happy, he won't be able to control himself.
He says that because his blood type is "O", he'll be very hurt when he receives criticism from too many people at once.
He says that he's still growing, but he doesn't want to. He says he's grown too much already (I bet the other EXO members are envious of him saying that).
He says that he is shy, so he won't be the first to initiate conversations. He'll wait for others to do it.
He says that while dancing, he focuses more on the emotions of the dance moves rather than the techniques. He says both are important though.
He says that he's close to Super Junior's Donghae because Donghae was one of the first people to talk to him at SM Entertainment. Donghae has been very caring of Sehun ever since Sehun was a trainee.
The most memorable thing Donghae said to Sehun was, "Grind your weapons well." meaning train yourself will.
He says his biggest frustration is worrying about the other EXO members.