Chapter 11

🎸Ross' POV🎸

I woke up and Lulu was bending over yelping in pain "Baby! What's wrong?!" I was worried about her. "Baby! It's coming!" She managed to get out. It was already coming out. So I helped her like any good fiancé would do. "Ok push when I say to" she nodded slightly. It took a long time but we soon managed to get the baby out. We rushed out of the house and.. Well, ran to the hospital. I picked up Lulu bridal style and ran to the hospital like my life depended on it.

🎨Lulu's POV🎨

I woke up around two o clock when my water broke. I was yelping in serious pain which woke Ross up. "Baby! What's wrong?!" He was frantic. "Baby! It's coming!" I managed to get out through my yelps and groans. "Ok push when I say to." He said helping me with the baby. It took a long time but we managed to get the baby out. Ross picked me up bridal style and ran super fast to the hospital. I was holding the crying baby. We got to the hospital and the put me on a stretcher. They cut the umbilical cord. And cleaned the baby. "It's a boy!" The nurse said excited for us. "Do you have a name in mind?" The doctor said coming over wiping his hands on a towel. "Bently Arty Lynch" I said smiling up at Ross. I'm so glad the baby is healthy. And I'm glad that dream wasn't real...

Uh-oh! What do u think the dream was? Well Im REALLY busy preparing for school and other crap. Anywaysssss:

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Luv ya! Rock on!

~Lucie~