Chapter Two

🎨Lulu's POV🎨

*Ding Dong!* "I'll get it Lolo" I said getting up from the couch where Lolo and I were sitting. I opened the door and found Ross' present that I ordered in its box and ready to be wrapped. I ran into the elevator and pressed the level 7 button. Up I go!. I quickly but efficiently wrapped his present, grabbed my keys, wallet, purse, and his present and walked to his house. I knocked on the door and Riker answered it. "Hi Lulu! Ross or Rydel?" He said assuming I came for Ross. "Ross." I said putting my hand on my hip. "Ross! Lulu is here!" He came running downstairs and came outside with me and closed the door behind him. We hugged and talked and took a walk through the park. He started leaning in and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I leaned back and smiled.

🎸Ross' POV🎸

When Riker told me Lulu was here I ran downstairs and outside where she was closing the door behind me. We hugged and talked and took a walk through the park. I leaned in and crashed my lips on hers. she kissed back, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around my waist. She leaned back and smiled. I love that smile. "Lulu? Will you be my Gummy Bear?" I asked her "Of course baby!"

Today. Was. The. Best. Day. Ever!

Sorry Its so short but I need to go get my hair done so ttyl Gummy Bears! I'm going to start writing my actual name instead of my nickname.

To see what Lulu was wearing, go to: http://www.polyvore.com/marry_you_chapter_two_lulus/set?id=91579684

~Lucie~