Seven

My lips tremble as I storm off the side of the van. I knew I was about to cry, but I would probably hold it till I leave this skate park to avoid any further embarrassment.

"I have no interests in her"

"Her panties are too tight"

"Brad set me up with her"

I should have known better. I should have known the reason why Louis or Tommo or whatever his name is, didn't want to tell me about himself. Maybe my panties are too tight. That's why I detest dates, especially dates through sites. I knew this could happen because if something starts off being too good, you should prepare for being doomed. But where the hell is Louis' dignity? Where the hell is the dignity of that girl who was sucking off his lips? How could Louis just leave me all to myself whilst he went snogging off someone else? I understand, if I wasn't his type, which is obvious, he should have told me right from the start. But that's what men or guys do. Lead you on until you fall into a deep pit.

"Hey, are yo-"

"What!" I snap, jerking my head to the direction where the voice came from.

"Woah! Chill," she uses her hands in defense. "I was just trying to ask you whether you were okay."

"Oh, I-I.." I sigh loudly and look away, waving my hand at her. "Never mind. I am fine."

"You don't look so," she sounds doubtful.

"I am. You may run along now," I begin to rub my fingers against my forehead, re-thinking what happened. I have to call Veronica and tell her I am over with all these stupid ideas of hers. If she had some sort of attraction towards Marcel, then she might as well get over it.

"I thought you weren't feeling okay since you were standing in the middle of these people without a drink," I look back at her as she flips her purple locks off her shoulders, balancing the skate board properly upwards.

"I am okay, thank you for asking." Can she screw off already? I know that she is trying to be nice, which is quite shocking for a girl with tattoos and boy-ish clothing, but I am not in the right mood right now. I knew I would be judged for my looks, so I won't further humiliate myself.

"Nora?" She asks surprisingly, her green eyes shining with excitement.

I shake my head, not understanding how she knows my name. "How do you know my name?"

"Woah, woah, girl!" She attacks my fragile and petite body, nearly suffocating me with her hug. "Long time, no see!" I still stand frozen, not able to put the pieces together.

"You don't remember me?" She pulls away and slightly frowns.

I shake my head and answer honestly. "I-I don't.."

"It's me!" She exclaims, shaking my arms. "Frankie."

"Frankie?" I still sound confused.

"Frankie Crowley! The girl who everyone once called a guy!" I begin to nod as I re-live the older days. "Do you remember me now?"

"Franke! Wow!" It's no surprise she ended up this way, but she became really pretty. Despite her dyed dark purple hair, and a few tattoos, including a nose piercing, she looked better than ever.

"What are you doing here?" I hope I don't sound too excited.

"I skate here, love," she does the duh look.

"No, No, in London!"

"You remember when I got sent away to another school because of my behavior?" I nod to what she says. "Well, once my parents realized I couldn't be turned, they sent me here, to control my lifestyle. And now, I am a professional skate boarder." She proudly chins up, her eye lashes fluttering to her success.