Surprises From a Heartless Alpha

We arrived at home as Zya quickly went to the door opening it for me for the very first time. I have never seen Zya this nice before, it was so unnatural for me. I raised an eyebrow at Zya but he kept smiling at me as I walked in never less. As soon as I walked in I saw my father look up from where he stood in the middle of the grand staircase. My father didn't look happy one bit. All of a sudden my father spoke up since Zya's little entrance.

"Zya I want to talk to you for a bit."

Zya looks at me with soft eyes. I watched my father start heading to the Living room but stopped short realizing Zya wasn't following him. Zya never left his stare on me as he asked

"Is that alright with you Plague?"

I hesitated because I wanted Zya all to myself at the moment but that would be to weak of me to let him think that i'll cave so quickly. On the other hand I was dying to say hello to my favorite person in the world. I then nodded my head yes while Zya smiled a real smile and quickly kissed me on the forehead making me blush madly, where did  this sweet and kindness side come from? Zya then went into the living room with my father as his smile never fell down. Once Zya was out of sight my smile faded as I turned quickly and rushed down to the cellar. I really wanted to see if Zya was telling me the truth or lying to me again. I walked up to the door just to hear small muffled cries. So he wasn't lying to me, I chuckled to myself what an stupid girl she was. I slowly opened the door to see Emee chained to the floor, matted hair with tear stained eyes. I had accidently made a small noise while hope flashed through her eyes, till she saw it was me. I grinned evilly till I saw she was wearing the lingerie that Zya made me wear seven days ago. I was pissed now, did Zya actually intend to mate with this human? I snarled to myself as Emee got to her knees but her hand stayed the same place from the chains. Emee glared at me weakly as she attempted to hiss out but stuttered while doing so.

"M-m-my dad w-won't be happy about t-this!"

I tried hard not to start busting up laughing as Emee frowned at me. Obviously wondering why I'm laughing at her. I stopped and smiled a sinister smile and growl out

"Why should he care? He and his stupid hunters aren't very bright and really can't put up a good fight... Maybe you should have thought about this twice before taking what is MINE. That was the last thing you will ever do Emee. BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR DEATH A LIVING HELL, DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME EMEE?!"

Emee cowered down as I yelled at her how pathetic, she thought she could have Zya when she can't put up with being yelled at? Emee turned her face a little as I noticed the deep claw marks on her face that was still bleeding a bit. I grinned evilly as I thought, 'so she pissed off Zya, I wonder what she did but she deserves much, much worse then a Itty bitty scratch on her face.' All of a sudden fear consumed her, her eyes were huge as it showed her emotions. I looked behind me to see Zya leaning on the door frame watching me intently with one of his famous evil crooked smiles that I loved to death. My heart sped up so quickly. I looked away from him blushing madly, damn how did he have so much power over me? I heard Zya softly chuckle to himself, he then softly and darkly said

"I thought I would find you down here, when I returned you were gone."

I smirked and turned my attention back to Emee and asked

"I am very curious Emee... Could you not take his abusive nature?"

I got up close to her face as she shrunk down, if I could put this much fear in her without touch her. She would have died if Zya tried to mate with her. I began to hatefully say

"The trick to it is, to yell at him back, to be more aggressive towards him... It is too late now you could have had a chance at calling him yours but you had to show your fear..."