Prologue

Hi everyone! The initial title of this story was 'The Ultimate Casanova Becomes the Personal Butler of the Rebel Girl'. This was written way back in 2011 and was published here on Wattpad in 2012. Apologies for the wrong grammar and cringe-worthy scenes. It's now 2024, and I tried to edit it as much as I could; however, I found some of the scenes so cringeworthy and annoying that I, myself, couldn't read them, so I just left it like that. You may also have noticed that some of the comments were different from what was written. I actually deleted some of the scenes, but the original plot was still there. This story was already finished with more than 100 chapters and even had a separate book for ending, so I tried to shorten it as much as possible and deleted the unnecessary scenes.

Please be kind to my teenage heart and dreams. This story is already 13 years old (as of now, 2024). I can't believe it's been that long; I already forgot about this, to be honest. I just downloaded Wattpad again because I was looking for a story I saw on X and found this.

Take note, guys; senior high school or KTo12 curriculum doesn't exist yet by the time I wrote this story. It was still the old BEC during that time.

Thank you if there's anyone still reading this! ❤️

--

He's a playboy.

She's a rebel.

He's famous.

She's a nobody.

He's living his life.

She's trying to survive hers.

A sudden situation made them stay together.

They were happy until they were not.

He thought she was his.

She thought she was the protagonist of their love story, but then she learned it was the other way around.

He was the antagonist.

And she was the villain.

Nemesis: A story of young adults trying to overcome the unbearable agony of love.

---

DOR