Author's Note: PREQUEL NEWS

Well, hello you beautiful people.

I know this is unexpected with this book being complete but I have news for you guys. With the heading giving you a hint on what I'm talking about, I want to hear what you guys have to say. 

I know Rhea's story has finished and with the comments I had been receiving for this book on how you all cried along with her for her pain and hidden sadness, I was told that I should lengthen Rhea's story even more. And I couldn't agree with it more! I LOVE RHEA! Despite being closed off and having a hard time opening up to people, she learns to forgive and forget especially with her dad.

So, here is what this note is about.

The prequel of this book which means the story of Rhea in her teen years/ high school life.

Broken Hearts & Lonely Stars is her downfall story and when she comes back to the place that started everything and turned her into a heartless soldier. It leaves you with one question: How did Rhea Daniels become so heartless?

Well, a heartbreak is a starter and you guys know that with Bridget & Rhea's rocky relationship.

So, I want to give you guys the story of her as a teenager, before she disappears from L.A to Boston. Before she comes back with her cancer as a secret from anyone and friendships are broken.

This prequel would be called, 'The Broken Ballad of Rhea Daniels'

I know I have other books to finish and one that's being rewritten but I CAN DO THIS GUYS. I CAN MULTITASK. I CAN COMPLETE THESE BOOKS WITHOUT GETTING STRESSED. I WON'T LET YOU GUYS DOWN IN HAVING TO WAIT FOR CHAPTERS. I. GOT. THIS. YO.

So, that's the news. 

If you guys comment below with your thoughts about this A/N and if I get....15 'Yes' on doing this prequel, I'll upload the summary and prologue. 

Thanks for reading bros!