+ two

yay i'm so happy i managed to crank out a second chap bcuz i love this book so much already. i have great plans with it:) i've also thought about Ziall's ages and i've decided that Niall is 18 months and Zayn is 4. also, that's what Harry, Louis, and Liam look like. now onto this super long chap!

Louis really hated his job. Like really, really hated it, with a burning passion. He wished the whole building would engulf in flames and burn to the ground until there was nothing left except ashes.

He hated what he did, he hated his co-workers, he hated his dick of a boss. He just hated everything about it. There was not one little thing he liked about it. Well except for the free pretzels offered on floor twelve every Friday.

"Why the hell do I keep working here? Why the fuck do I get up every damn day and come to this shithole? Why?" Louis thought to himself as he typed on his keyboard bored out of his mind.

He didn't plan on doing this for the rest of his life. No, he had dreams of becoming a nurse practitioner ever since he was thirteen, but here he was, typing and taking calls. It sucked.

Louis got up from his stupid leather chair to go to the stupid copier to copy these stupid papers that were do at the end of the stupid day. At the copier, he saw Bob to which Louis rolled his blue eyes. Bob was just...ugh, he can't even explain it. And yes, his name's Bob. What a boring name, but hey everything about the company was boring.

"Morning, Louis" Bob greeted with a smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"Hello, Bob" Louis replied in a monotonous tone, squinting his eyes at the middle-aged man.

"So Mr. Jackson's looking for someone to take the higher position since George left..."

"Yup" Louis said, popping the p. He tapped his fingers on the copy machine, waiting for Bob to finish up his stupid papers.

"I think I've got the position in the bag. You know, since I'm the best employee in the office. I get my pristine work done on time, I'm always early, and I'm always the last one to leave."

Louis had the urge to punch him right in the throat, but resisted. He couldn't lose this shitty job. At least right now. "Mhm."

"Plus I've been working here the longest, besides Bertha and Matthew."

"That's great, Bob. Good for you" Louis said, sarcasm practically dripping from his voice, but Bob didn't seem to care because he continued.

"No offense to you, Louis. You're a good worker too, besides being late multiple times and not having all your work done on time like you should. I have all my ducks in a row, but hey at least yours are all in the same pond, right?"

Louis gritted his teeth, eyes darkening in anger. He sighed, turning to Bob. "I think your papers are done copying."

Bob looked at the copier and grabbed his papers, shuffling them into a neat pile. "You're right. Seeya 'round, Louis" he smirked, turning on the heels of his stupid loafers and sauntering off.

Louis watched Bob's stupid back, his eyes in small slits. God, he loathed that man. He was the worst one in the office.

"Seven more hours, Louis, seven" Louis said to himself, counting down the hours he had until he got out of this dreadful place.