Christmas Break - Part 2 - Waking up in Vegas

RATED M 15+ (ADULT THEMES, gambling, course language and sex scenes [very brief and non-descriptive])

Raine's POV

Las Vegas

The tour officially ended a week ago, and the tour bus has now arrived in Vegas! We get one night here, then we floo back to Hogwarts a week before classes start.

Right now we are all in our separate rooms of the tour bus- getting ready to go drinking, we were going to sample some muggle alcohol.

I slipped into a black corset and red and black tutu with an arm strap and strapped heels, leaving my hair fall to my shoulders in their usual ringlets- willing them to stay red and slipping my wand into one of the curls on the back of my head- turning it into a sort of messy bun.

I finished my makeup and grinned as Padfoot, Prongs, Wormtail and Moony burst into the room, dragging me out of the bus and onto the street the muggles call 'The Strip'. Muggles are so weird...

We all laughed and pushed each other as we walked into a casino- faking our IDs to get in.

We sat down in a booth and Padfoot went to go get drinks for all of us.

"Okay! Let's start, shall we?!" Prongs yelled as we all downed our first drinks.

--------------------------------------------------------

Prongs' POV

We somehow made it back to the tour bus- all of us very tipsy (just a little bit drunk :)

Padfoot disappeared into his room and came back with some sort of muggle alcohol, limes and salt.

Angel frowned "Wass that Paddy?" She slurred

He checked the bottle. "Tak-tak, uh"

Wormtail grabbed the bottle and looked at it. "Tequila!" he exclaimed

Moony and I laughed at their stupidity but shut up when Padfoot then yelled "Body shots!"

We all laughed as Padfoot licked his finger and smeared it on Angel's cheek, then smudging salt on top. She stopped laughing as he shoved the lime in her mouth and filled his shot glass. He downed it and quickly licked the salt off of her cheek and kissed her to suck the lime. He spat out the line and the game continued.

It started getting weirder when I realised that Wormtail and I were paired- I can imagine that it was funny seeing me licking salt off of a horrified Wormtail's neck- not something that I would repeat...

It was Angel's turn as Moony lay down on the floor after Padfoot taking his shirt off him. She quickly downed a shot and licked the salt off Moony's stomach, french kissing him to get the lime in his mouth.

-----------------------------------------------

The were words of disappointment as Padfoot announced that the alcohol was finished, but they were quickly shut up when Moony cleared his throat and turned a well and truly drunk Angel to face him.

"Angel, can I talk to you? Soberly to Soberly? he swayed drunkenly.

"But I'm drunk, so's you" she giggled. If I weren't drunk too, I would have rolled my eyes.

"I swear to drunk I'm not God!" he exclaimed- not even realising his mix up. "But anyways, I wanna tell yous that I love you! Like love! I can't stand the seeing yous wif uva guys- I just wanna kill 'em so bad for touchin' you like dat! Y-you're my imprint and you're made to be mines but you're neva gonna be mines b'cause you're too god-damned blind!" he yelled towards the end of his speech- drunkenly shaking her shoulders to prove his point.