Remus' Song

Raine's POV

I woke up the next morning to a pure white owl tapping on the window to the dormitory. I got out of bed and let the owl in. It dropped a letter at my feet and flew out the window. I bent down and picked the letter up, flipping it over in my hands before putting it down on my desk and going to the bathroom to have a shower.

Once I was dressed and ready I stopped and looked in the mirror- taking in my seemingly permanent blue hair. I sighed and willed it to straighten. Perfect.

I picked up the letter and went through the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall, sitting with the rest of the Marauders- like I usually did. I sat in between Padfoot and Prongs- Wormtail and Moonywere opposite me.

"Hey guys."

Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail looked up from their conversation and grinned.

"'ello Angel"

I fiddled with the envelope before opening it.

Raine,

We need to practice- remember- as soon as you hit break you go on your 'Toxic' tour.You can bring the rest of the Marauders too if you like.

Dumbledore has given me permission for you to practice with me in the Room of Requirement all of today- what a wonderful way to spend a Saturday, huh?

As soon as you read this I want you here. No excuses. Bring a bottle of blood.

Nathan

I rolled my eyes before a grin broke out. Nathan was my manager- he was going to be an auror, but gave it up to be my manager and mentor... he's a pretty awesome guy.

Padfoot looked over at my letter and raised an eyebrow in a silent question.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. This basically translated into a 'hey, can we come too?'

I decided I wasn't hungry and stood, nodding at the Marauders before walking out of the hall. Padfootran after me and slung an arm around my shoulders.

"'ello love."

I smirked- letting the Slytherin in me show "Hey Padfoot"

"Don't I get a kiss?"

I raised an eyebrow- but then realised that Moony and the rest of the Marauders were behind us- and I once again felt a streak of cruelty run through me.

"Sure Paddy" I leaned over and planted a long kiss on his lips- while we stopped in front of the Room of Requirement. I smirked when he bit my bottom lip and I pulled away to enter the room. Padfoot wined and followed me into the room- the rest of the Marauders following with a more than slightly agitatedMoony.

I found Nathan bent over papers. "Hey Nathan"

I turned around and smiled.

"Hey Raine. Let's start- shall we?"

I nodded and got into position- we had all the backup dancers and singers there with us- so we began our practice.

"Take ONE!" Nathan yelled- and the music started.

(PLAY VIDEO)

We danced in partners- and every so often my attention wandered to Moony, who was glaring at my dance partner (Jake.. I think??) with... jealousy? I mentally shook myself. Impossible.

We finished the song with Jake leaning over my neck- about to kiss it when I push him away and jump off the stage with a smirk- only to disappear before hitting the floor. I reappeared next to Jake a few seconds later.

"How's that?"

Nathan grinned "Good... very good."

----------------------------------

Sixteen takes later we perfected the first song.

"Okay guys take five." Nathan said- massaging his temples and sitting down at the piano.

I walk over to the Marauders and grabbed by blood bottle. Padfoot was the first to speak.

"That. Was. Hot."

I smirked.

"Oh, I know."

Prongs laughed and I rolled my eyes at Wormtail's attempts to remind him to breathe.

"Hey, Raine! Can you please come to the mic.?"

"Sure, what song?" I asked, walking over to the mic. - facing the Marauders.

"The new one," he said- looking through his papers to find the correct sheet music "Jar of Hearts"

I nodded and took a deep breath.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

 And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half-alive
and now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

I took a shaky breath at the end and risked a glance at Moony- who looked sick. I felt guilty, but didn't let it show.

"Whoa. That's so sad..." Wormtail trailed off.

I nodded.

--------------------------------------------

Remus' POV

I knew the song was based on me. I felt so disgusted with myself.

So that was the day I decided to try to get over my imprint.

My Angel.

Raine.