Tech Week Scenario

(A/n): So some background information. Tech Week is done for drama productions and it makes you regret you life decisions, but in the end you're really happy you did it. So what I do during tech week is make a bed out of blankets and pellows and put it in my locker. I've had this in my drafts since the end of February, when my tech week was, but I've been kinda on the fence on if I should publish it or not. But here it is and please enjoy. Sorry that was so long by the way. 😅

Shu
You sighed as you walked back over to your blanket. This week was tech week for your school's drama production, and well this year you were basically an extra do you were only in two scenes, which sucked mostly because you had to spend hours here just so you could be in those two scenes. Luckily Shu decided to come with you today and was hanging out on your blanket too. "Shu, I need my pillow." You mumbled as you sat on the blanket. It had officially passed three in the morning, you had only spent an hour on stage. And apparently they were nowhere near where they wanted to be so they were going to keep you all here. Shu cracked open an eye before sighing and laying back and pulling you down to rest your head on top of his. You heard footsteps and opened your eyes, it was you best friend (F/n). "Fuck off." You mumbled pulling Shu's arm over your eyes so it was dark. After a quick 30 minute nap, which was too short in your opinion, you had to get up and go back on stage. "Bye Shu." You mumbled roiling off of him and walking back onto the stage. After standing in your area for another hour, they sent you backstage. Looking at your watch it was about 4:30. "Shu if you want you can go home, it doesn't seem like I'll be heading back tonight." You said knowing full well he can hear you. He opened his eyes and looked at you. "No I'll stay with you, you make a nice arm warmer." He said and in a split second his head was laying on your lap. Within 30 your director said that was good and sent you all home. But it was about 5:00 in the morning so there would be no point of you coming home. You got Shu off your lap and you stripped down to your cami and shorts that you wore under your costume. You looked down and grabbed your jacket. "This is what I'm wearing today." You mumbled and Shu looked at you before getting up. You didn't say anything but continued to clean up your hobo camp. Once you had packed everything up you couldn't find Shu anywhere. You walked out onto the stage to find him sleeping in an auditorium seat. "Shu what are you doing?" You asked hopping off the stage. "Here, wear this." He said chucking a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt at you. "Thanks Shu...wait is this because you don't want people looking at me?" You asked with a smirk, moving into the seat next to him. "Noisy." Shu mumbled causing you to smirk. "Shu was jealous. Shu was jealous." You chanted with a smirk. Shu cracked open an eye and before you knew it you were on his lap in a heavy make out session. You let out a squeak as he began to rub your hip bone, Shu separated and looked at you, "Yes I got the clothes so other people don't have to look at your body, now either go change or catch so sleep with me then change." Shu mumbled lifting you up and setting you down before walking to the music room. You sat there with a smirk before running after Shu and going to sleep with him in the music room.

Reiji
You walked back to where you set up camp to see all of your homework laid out. "(Y/n) seeing as your director gave you a break come work on homework. I won't let your grades suffer over some extracurricular activity." Reiji said as you sat down on the floor. You looked at the homework Reiji had set out, you thought that you did all of the homework for this week last week. You looked back up at him and shook your head, "Reiji this is next weeks homework, I'm not doing anymore future homework." You said getting up and walking over to the snack table. You talked and laughed with your friends as you felt a glair on your back. You glanced behind you and found Reiji was the one who was glaring at you. You walked over and crouched down. "What is it?" You asked him, he sighed and pushed up his glasses. "You need to get more work done ahead of time instead of waiting till the last minute. Now do your homework." Reiji said handing me my AP history homework. "Reiji, do my grades stay up? Yes. Do I ever really suffer over this? No. Reiji I'm fine without doing homework." You said setting it down. Reiji made a come closer sign and you put you face next to his. "I feel as if you really want to get punished (Y/n), dirty girl." He said with a smirk of promise. You gulped before walking away, your stage makeup covering your blush.