Sick Day at the Sakamaki's

Your POV

You got out of bed stretching upwards. After giving a quick glance around you saw that no one was in my room. You smiled and ran to the bathroom having a quick shower and changing into your uniform. You walked out in the dress shirt and skirt holding the jacket in your arms. "(Y/n) you look pale, has someone already taken a bite from you? Because I'm really thirsty." Kanato asked walking up to you, you shook your head. "No." You replied walking over to a mirror hanging on the wall. Suddenly a hand was placed on your forehead. "You're also hotter than usual." Kanato remarked Reiji appeared next to him soon after. "If you are running a fever you're not going to school (Y/n)." Reiji said slapping a thermometer in your mouth. After a beep was made from the device it was ripped out from your mouth. "101.1 Fahrenheit you're staying home." Reiji said walking away I sighed and walked back to my room. "Shu, Kanato, and Laito will be staying home to take care of you today." Reiji said as he turned to walk down the stairs.

"Oh come on the one day I want to go! We got a movie day today." You cried walking to your bedroom. You changed into comfy clothes and laid in your bed before springing up and running to the toilet, you held your hair back as you puked into the toilet. You felt a hand take yours where your hair was, you let go of your hair and let the other hand hold it. After you puked everything in your stomach and a couple dry heaves you took your head out of the toilet. A hand helped you up and led you to the sink. You cleaned out and around your mouth. I looked to the person who was holding your hair and saw Shu. You grabbed a hair tie that was lifting about and you tied your hair up so you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. "Let's get you to lay in bed for now." Shu said picking you up and carrying you to bed. He laid you in bed and put a wet wash cloth on your forehead. "Get some sleep." Shu said placing a hand on your head to keep you down. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

You woke up to see Laito lying next to you on the bed. "Hey there Bitch-chan, still feeling sick? Well you're still running a fever that's for sure." He said placing a hand on your forehead. He moved so that your head was resting on his chest. "If you weren't sick Bitch-chan I would drink you till the last drop." He said rubbing your back. "Laito you'll get sick." You said pushing off of him, but being held down. "Nope I don't get sick Bitch-chan." You rolled your eyes, but laid down on him and fell back asleep.

The next time you woke up Kanato was holding a bowl of soup. "(Y/n) wake up, you need to eat, you haven't eaten all day." He said you shook your head. "Teddy said you didn't like the chicken in the chicken noodle soup to I took it out. Please just eat even if it's only a little of it." He said and you sat up and went to take the bowl, but Kanato snatched it away. "No I'll do it; it'll be like you're a doll." He said you shook you head but let him do it anyway. He brought the spoon up to your mouth and you took a couple of sips before beginning to feel sick again. You busted out of bed to the bathroom where your body rejected the food that you just ate. Kanato came and sat next to you on the floor. He rested his head on your back as you heaved. "(Y/n) let's get you back to bed." Kanato said helping you up. You collapsed on to your bed. You heard the front door slam, Kanato perked up. "(Y/n) they're all home, Reiji is going to be watching you for a while. I'll send him in." Kanato said putting a new wash cloth on your head. You saw him open the door to find Reiji there Kanato waved to you and Reiji walked in a cup of tea in hand. "Drink." He ordered you shook your head. "No, I just puked up 3 sips of soup and the last time I drank tea from you it was poison." You mumbled turning away from him. You heard the clang of the tea set then you were spun around and felt Reiji's lips slapped on to yours. You felt liquid be pushed into your mouth you swallowed out of the need to breathe. Reiji let go of you and you coughed and gasped for air. "It would've been easier if you had just taken the medicine (Y/n)." He said sitting in a chair and pulling out a book. You rolled your eyes and laid back down. "Shut up." You mumbled closing your eyes.

It wasdark when you opened your eyes again it was Ayato. "Oi Chichinashi! When youwere sleeping Subaru watched you and look at the picture I got." Ayato shoved apicture of Subaru snuggling with you and holding your hand. You smiled at the picture;Subaru was generally really sweet to you, as long as his brothers weren'taround. "Well don't tease him about it Ayato." You said giving it back to himhe smiled at you and put his hand to your forehead. "Well you're definitely notas hot as before, here." He said giving you the thermometer. You stuck it inyour mouth and sat there for a while. It beeped and you pulled it out, "98.5 Fahrenheit.Seems like I'm not sick anymore." You said with a shrug Ayato looked at youwith a smirk. "Then in that case Chichinashi yours truly would like some ofyour blood." He said you rolled your eyes but moved you shirt a bit so he hadaccess to your shoulder, which he bit into. You held onto his arm as he tookyour blood. He let go and licked his puncture wounds. "Now come on let's getyou some food and a shower." He said helping you out of bed, but refusing tolet go of your hand. "Yeah let's go." You said with a small smile following himout of the bedroom.      

Word Count: 1080