Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

As soon as Susan stepped in to the living room, Mathew came running in through the back kitchen door with little Ben in his arms.

“He tripped and fell, he cut his leg, and he wouldn’t stop crying! He kept on yelling I want Caramel.” Mathew said in one breath, I jumped up and took a sheepish looking Ben out of Mathews arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck,

“Sorry Caramel, b-but I fell and it hurt, and you wasn’t there to put magic on and make it better!” Ben said using his puppy dog eyes.

“Come on, let’s get Caramel's magic plasters, okay?” I said, putting him down on the chair Susan was sat on. I got the plaster out of a drawer and put it on Ben’s cut.

“Caramel’s magic always works, doesn’t it Ben?” I turned around and saw Chris stood at the door frame.

“Chris!” I screamed and jumped on him giving him a huge hug, “Yeah I missed you too,” Chris said squeezing me tightly, I could hear the kids laughing and then came the singing of 'Caramel and Chris sitting in the tree'...

I pulled away from Chris to find him blushing, I burst out laughing - he looked so cute! He had his sexy blond hair spiked up and he was wearing a white top that showed his six pack perfectly with black combats.

“Mathew and Chris, look after the children, we haven’t finished talking to Caramel.” Susan said angrily, giving Mathew the 'You re in shit look'.

“I was wondering why Caramel’s so calm, okay go ahead ladies.” Mathew said, gesturing to the door.

“Talk about what?” Chris asked.

“The donation - come on Chris, you might be able to help as well, Mathew will be ok with the kids.” I said, grabbing Chris’s hand and walking behind Katherine; we went up to the second floor into Susan’s office.

“What’s he doing here Caramel? We need to talk to you,” Susan said, her face worn out but not making any move to get rid of him, “Never mind, sit down.”

“So what do I have to give to this donator guy?”

“Caramel, I don’t know how to say this so it doesn’t sound crazy so I’m just going to say how it is.” Katherine said I just nodded asking her to go on, “Yesterday a man called Mr Dowerson rang, the donator, and said that he will pay for all our expenses and give us £250,000 pounds spending money a year for as long as the orphanage stay’s open.”

“Oh my god - that’s great, I thought we would never find a donator - the orphanage is too expensive to run! Katherine, how is that crazy- it's great!” I yelled, getting a high five from Chris. Susan shook her head.

“The only way he’s going to give us that money... is if you marry his son.” Susan whispered, waiting. I didn’t hear that properly - THAT'S just crazy.

Chris got up and put a arm around me, his face was stiff, anger deep inside his eyes.

“Sorry, BUT THAT’S BULLSHIT!” He yelled. Katherine and Susan were taken aback from his anger, surprised that I hadn’t yelled yet. I put an arm around Chris,

“Hey, it’s okay! Why though? Why would he want me to marry his son I’m an orphan living in an orphanage! I can’t afford to get an apartment at the age of twenty -  why do they want me?”

“I’m sorry honey, I’m not asking you to do this and if you disagree that’s fine - we will eventually find a donator. Well honey, they want you because it’s some kind of family tradition- they get their youngest son married at the age of 21 to a orphan. Mr Dowerson said that you where the most beautiful girl they'd come across and he said he knew your father. If you agree to this honey, they have to come and see you tomorrow. Mr Dowerson has some meetings he needs to attend to, he said he's only free tomorrow. Honey this man has billions, you could go to a really good university and become a recognised doctor. Caramel, just think about it, you know the circumstance here, just think about it. We're going to be behind you know matter what, whatever your decision where here for you, okay?” Susan said standing up, followed by Katherine.