Chapter 6

Nina Dobrev as Alina, anyone? :)

••

I decide to go with some black shorts and a red sheer dropped shoulder shirt from Forever 21. I slipped on my black converses and took a look in the mirror.

When I'm satisfied with what I look like, I walk downstairs and see Harry changed into a black t shirt with tight pants. And he looked damn sexy.

"Hey! You ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah! Lets go." I replied and he smiled.

"You look beautiful." And I blush.

••

After about a 10 minute drive we arrive at a huge house with lights shining through the windows, people everywhere with red cups in their hands, and trash everywhere.

Alina, what did you get yourself into.

Harry reached out his hand asking for me to grab it and I did.

He lead me into the house and suddenly my ears were overwhelmed with noise.

"Harry!" A girl with red hair called out.

"Nice seeing you here." She winked, then kissed his cheek, then grabbed his ass.

I looked away and I hear Harry whisper, "No, Meredith, what we did was a one time thing. It's over."

"Oh." I hear her say. And she walks away.

I see some of Harry's friends walking up to us and they hand us both a red cup full of beer.

"Alina, this is Tanner." He says pointing to the jet black hair guy who is extremely handsome.

He pointed to a different guy, who had brown hair and a mighty fine face. "This is Aidan." I'll be sure to remember that..

Alina, no.

I giggle to myself.

The girl who Harry just talked to made a "mmm hmm" sound and Harry shot a glare towards her.

"Alina.. This is Meredith.."

"Nice to meet you Alina! Are you and Harry a thing?" She asks

"Oh-" I start but only to get interrupted by Harry.

"Yes we are Meredith." Harry replies for me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

I fake a smile and take a sip of my beer.

"So, anybody up for a game of truth or dare?" Asks Tanner.

Harry looks over to me and I nod.

"Okay, we'll do it." Harry says.

We walk over to the 2 couches with a table in the middle and set out beers down.

"This game, you can't pass or skip." Says Meredith and she looks over to Harry and I as Harry is sitting too close to me.

I space out until I hear my name.

"Alina. Truth or dare?" Asks Meredith.

I feel Harry stiffen up next to me.

"Truth." I say confidently as I have nothing to hide.

"Are you a virgin?" She says

I wait for a couple seconds then respond.

"Yes" I say and I blush.

"So Harry hasn't fucked you?" She asked

"No?" I say with a little irritation in my voice.

"So.. Why not?" She asks

"You can't ask 2 questions in one turn, Meredith." Harry says. And glares at Meredith until she turns her head the other way.

"Alina, you ask!" Says Aidan.

I've always been bad at these.

"Meredith. Truth or Dare." I ask.

"Truth." She fakes a smile.

I think, then I know what to ask.

"What was you relationship with Harry before mine?" I ask.

Harry stiffens up against me again.

"Well, my dear Alina. We were friends before, we hung out, then one night he took me out, I got drunk. He took me home and we fucked. Since then he hasn't talked to me, until, well tonight. And now I know why." She said and I can tell she's very angry and heartbroken.

I wince as she told me that. So, Harry had sex with someone he didn't love, he took advantage of her, and he just.. Left?

Meredith noticed my reaction to the story and it looked like a an evil plan was forming in her head.

"Harry. Truth or dare."

"Truth." He replies.

"Pussy." Aidan mumbles under his breathe.

"How many girls have you slept with?"

She asks.

•••