Chapter 5

Wow! 31 reads and 2 comments! I seriously didnt think anyone would read.

•••

ALINA'S POV

After I arrived home, I jumped in my bed and pulled the covers over my body. Wow, sleeping on the couch was not comfortable at all. Even with Harry's body holding me. I decided to take a short nap, but not too long or I would have trouble going to sleep tonight. I set my timer for 45 minutes and closed my eyes.

ALINA'S DREAM

I walked into school with a strut because, lets be honest, I was looking hot today. I held my chin up as I notice many guys checking me out, then I notice a very special guy checking me out.

"Hey sweet thang." Harry's voice purrs in my ear.

"Harry!" I screamed and turned around to him and plopped a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Harry looks at me in the eyes, and that's when our lips crashed. Our lips fit perfectly together. He bit my lip asking for an entrance and I let him in. It was getting pretty intense, then-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ah, shit. I say as I rub my eyes and sit up on my bed. I thought about my dream over and over and wished it could happen in real life.

No.

No, Alina. You don't.

There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Alina?" Blake says, asking to come in.

"I'm going away, for a while, to visit an old friend's grandma.. Since it's probably her last month to live." He says

"Who's grandma?" I ask, wondering why he cares so much about this grandma.

"Um.. Sl.." And he quickly sneaks out the door.

"Bye Alina!" I hear him yell outside my door.

I roll my eyes. Blake always acts like he's on drugs. Sometimes I wonder if he's ever on them.

•••

I dress out of my clothes and change into a long shirt that sits on my ass in the back. I take off my bra and head to the kitchen to pig out.

What? I have the house to myself! Don't judge.

I take out some pizza rolls from the freezer and throw some on a plate and turn on the microwave. I walk to the living room to turn on the tv, but instead a pair of green eyes stared at mine.

Harry. Just casually sitting on the couch.

"Um?" I speak up.

He chuckles and stands up.

"Blake told me to stay over here to take care of you."

"I don't need a babysitter." I growl at him.

"But you do look like you need some fun."

The confused face wiped off my face as the microwave beeped.

I turn and pop the microwave open and grab the plate without thinking, and-

"SHIT" I scream out and I drop the burning hot plate and it breaks into a million pieces which are scattered everywhere.

I lift my foot and see blood was already gushing from the heel.

Harry walks up behind me and tells me not to move, as he grabs my legs and wraps his arm around my shoulder. He carries me bridal style all the way to the bathroom.

He sets me on the bathroom counter and I stare at him as he rummages through the cabinets.

"Band-aids?" I ask.

"Uhm, yes" he says.

"Bottom cabinet." I answer

He takes out the band-aid and covers the cut I had gotten, and carefully wipes his thumb over the top of the bandage.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"No problem," he whispers back and kisses my forehead.

He helps me get down from the counter and he goes back to the kitchen to clean up the mess.

"You know, for such a hot plate, these are cold pizza rolls." He says

I chuckle.

After I watch him clean up he turns around.

I watch him stare at me.

I look down.

Oh.

"Oh, um.. I thought nobody was home. I, I usually don't like to wear clothes."

He grins.

"Why don't I help take them off?" He asks as he pulls me closer to him.

"No Harry!" I laugh and shove him off me.

"Hey, I was wondering. Do you want to go to a party tonight?" He hesitantly asked.

What? Me? A party? No, that doesn't work.

"It'll be fun! There will be a lot of people, some drinks, cute boys!" He says trying to persuade me.

"Alright.." I sigh

"So are you going to go like that.. Or.."

"No!" I laugh.

"You know I wouldn't mind!" He grins.

His cheeky grin. His dimples. The way his deep voice laughs.

"Leave in 30 minutes, is that enough time?" He asks.

I nod.

I go to my closet to see what fine piece of clothing I'm going to wear tonight.

•••