Simple triggers.

I've been awake for a few days now. Every day is the same. They all come in and tell me stories, they go out to get lunch and dinner, and then at the end of the day everyone goes home. But I'm tired of it. I want to be able to go home and have a life. I want to remember. I want to be able to see my son. I want to be able to go home and be a family again! Seth, James and I. But we can't. Not until I remember. And that kills me. I want Seth to have a normal family, well as normal as it can be having rockstar uncles and a rockstar dad. But you get the point.

I have a son who I can't even see! His birthday is in a few weeks and I may not be able to see him then because I won't remember him! How terrible is that?! 

And Oliver stopped coming. I don't know why. I don't know what I did. It makes me upset. He claims to be one of my best friends, yet he isn't here trying to help me remember like the rest of the guys are. 

His band isn't on tour or recording, so I don't get why he hasn't at least called to check up on me. I mean, I know that sounds shallow, but I really enjoyed his company, even if it was weird not knowing him.

Danny and James have gotten the doctors to agree to let me go home. I just have to have someone with me at all times so I don't get lost or anything, I guess. Which is fine, because the guys have pretty much all moved into James and my house in case anything were to happen they would all be together. But Seth is still with Samantha and Ben at their house during the nights and girl Sam is always taking care of him. I feel terrible for her doing that. I mean, it's not her son. But she says it's no problem, so I don't stress too much about it.

~After release~

I just got released and now, we're all on our way home. Well, to James and my house. 

We park in the driveway and get out, all heading up to the front door. Ben said that after I get settled again, Samantha is going to come over with Seth. I'm excited. Maybe seeing him can spark a memory.

James unlocks the door and ushers us all in. The house is big, and very clean. The colors are a mix of blood red, black, and white. It's covered in albums on the walls and the furniture seems new. What really gets my attention though is a glass door on the far end of the living room. 

I get to the door and peak inside. It holds a drum kit, a few guitars, a bass, and a could mics and mic stands. This must be the music room. I open the door and go inside. Ben follows, and soon everyone else comes in. "Do you want us to play your favorite song?" Ben asks, picking up a beautiful acoustic guitar. I nod, not knowing what song it is. Danny sits at a second stool, soon followed by Cameron holding an acoustic also. Then they begin,

Even though I'm on my own, 

I know I'm not alone, 

Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home, 

So here's one from the heart, 

My life right from the start

I need a home sweet home to call my own

It was you that told me I could do this, 

You put the music in my heart, 

And how you sang with the band in Memphis, 

It's hard just to be strong, 

Not knowing if I've done you proud, 

I like to imagine you smile when you hear my songs

Even though I'm on my own, 

I know I'm not alone, 

Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home

So here's one from my heart, 

My life right from the start, 

I need a home sweet home to call my own

A letter home and I know we don't speak much

And we both know I'm not keen to but I think there's things I've left unsaid

I'm okay don't worry

I wish I'd been a better kid

I'm trying to slow down

I'm sorry for letting you down

Even though I'm on my own, 

I know I'm not alone, 

Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home

So here's one from my heart, 

My life right from the start, 

I need a home sweet home to call my own

You know it's just rock and roll, 

I know you're by my side through it all, 

My terror twin and I, 

Let's take over the world

Even though I'm on my own, 

I know I'm not alone, 

Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home, 

So here's one from my heart, 

My life right from the start, 

I need a home sweet home to call my own

Even though I'm on my own, 

I know I'm not alone, 

Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home, 

So here's one from my heart, 

My life right from the start, 

I need a home sweet home to call my own

They finish and I'm pretty much in tears. "Trysten, what's wrong?" Ben asks as he wraps his arms around me. I bury my head in his chest and let my sobs stop. "I remember." I say simply, tears streaming down my face. Ben gives me a shocked look, but soon hugs me tighter than ever. "I thought I was going to lose you." He whispers in my ear. I feel the rest of the boys latch onto us and I cry even more. I remember! 

We all break apart and each boy gives me a hug and tells me how they thought they were going to lose me. Danny can barely speak he's so stunned. But he gives me the biggest hug I think I've ever recieved. James can't stop crying he's so happy. I'm back!!!!! But, I want Oliver. "Can I have my phone please?" I ask. Danny hands me the small device and I search Oliver's number. 

1 ring, I wonder if he's going to answer.

2 rings, I hope he doesn't ignore me,

3 rings, I should just- "Hello?" I hear his voice. It's comforting. Just the way I remember it.

"I remember." I say through the receiver. I hear him let out a sob. "Oliver?" I question.

"I'm here. I'll be over soon. I love you so much." he says quickly before he hangs up. I can't wait to see him. As Oliver, my best friend. Not Oliver, the stranger next to my hospital bed. Ahhhh!!!

So? Opinions? 10 votes and 5 comments for next update. And I want feedback. Please.

All my love,

~Alexandria<3 and thanks again for typing, Oliver,<3