Beach

~Thrid person point of view

Another school day went along with its business. The school yard was full of students going to class, chatting and walking in groups.

Edward sat in the principals office. His brother had not been called. Edward sat relaxed in his chair. He wasnt worried. Although the thought that he was going to be told off for some reason sat at the back of his brain.

" Mr. Elric, I would like to assign you to a extra job while you are here. I know that you teach the alchemy class with your brother. But I would like you to know all corners of our school. So I would like you to....supervise a club for us" the principal said in his deep voice.

" What kid of club? What will I be doing exactly?" he asked leaning forward.

" You will make sure that none of the students are harmed during their activities. To make sure that what is happening is acceptable. It's not the matter that I do not trust the club. But more that the parents do not. So I had assured them that I would have a teacher at stand by at all working hours of the club. Your job will be simply to spend time there. I expect you to take control it any matter become a issue" he told the young teacher.

" What club is it?" Edward asked sounding worried.

" The Host Club".

~

It was a few minutes until they opened. Edward strolled in opening both the doors. He entered without permission.

Tamaki looked up from fanning over Haruhi.
" Edward Sen-Pai? What are you doing here? Again?" he asked.

Edward shoved his hands in his pockets.
" The principal told me to...watch over the club. So basically to me I'm here to hang out" he told Tamaki.

Tamaki walked over to Edward.
" I have no knowledge of this" he said.

" Well you are the club president, Tamaki. You should have listened to the head master when he told you Edward would be coming. But you were to interested in Haruhi instead" Kyoya said not taking his eyes off of his computer.

" WHAT?!" Tamaki yelled.
" I'm a good president! I totally knew!" He shouted.

Kyoya had no reaction to his outburst.

" You Edward Sen-Pai will be watching over our club activities then?" Hikarou asked leaning on his brother.

" That seems to be the case. A few parents have been worried over the past few weeks. Worried that there is more happening here then mindless flirting" Kyoya said adjusting his glasses on his face. He had no expression on his face the whole time.

The whole club was speechless at his words. they all just looked at him and froze.

Edward felt the tension in the air well.
" So what do you do here exactly?" he asked rocking back and fourth on his heels.

" Here is we're the most handsomest boys with to much time on their hands, entertain girls who also have to much time on their hands" Tamaki said sparkling.

Edward bit his lip not sure of the reaction he should give.

" Hey boss?" Hikarou asked.
" If Edward Sen-Pai is going to be coming to all PI club activites...." Karou started.
" Does that mean he will be coming to the beach with us?" They asked together.

Tamaki put a hand on his chin.
" I suppose so, if that is okay with him...".
He said turning to Edward.

" The beach? Can I bring my wife and kid since its on the weekend?" he asked Tamaki.