School day

~Edward's pov

My jaw hit the floor. I blinked not believing him.
" What? What did you just say?" I asked pointing at the taller boy.

"You must know my older brother Roy Mustang" he told me again.

" Did you just say ROY MUSTANG?" I asked him.

" Yeah" he answered quickly nodding his head.

I stood frozen.
Mori is Mustangs brother?

I pointed to him.
" Explain!" I yelled.

He seemed to have no reaction to my actions.
" He moved when he turned 18. He moved to the country you are from. He then became obsessed with learning what you call alchemy. I herd he is the king now....." he trailed off as if it was no big deal.

WHAT!!!????

~Ed's pov

I brought out the key to mine and Winry's apartment and unlocked the white door.

" Daddy is home!" I herd a young male voice yell.

I looked down to see a little Maes waddling over to me his arms outstretched. I picked him up. He had golden hair like me when I was a child. but he had big blue eyes like his mother. But Al says that he has the face of our mother.

" Im home Winry!" I called as I shut the door holding Maes on my hip.

Winry walked out of the kitchen.
" Anything happen today?" she asked while she brushed off her blue apron.

I shook my head as I walked forward.
" You will not believe what I found out today" I said while I passed her and kissed her on the check.

" What?" she asked while she followed me.

" Well a student at Oraun" I started I paused to grabs drink out of the fridge.
" He looks a lot like Roy" I said. I paused again to open the bottle.
" Today I found out that it's Roy's brother" I told her before gulping the lemonade down.

Winry gasped a little.
" Really? Does Roy know he is here?" she asked as she took Mase from me to feed him.

I shrugged.
" I don't know he just told me that I would know his brother Roy Mustang".

" Do you think that it's the same person" Winry asked adjusting Maes in his high chair.

" Yeah, I mean I have never met another Roy Mustang in Amestris. And I traveled around a lot" I told her taking another drink from my bottle.

" I wonder what he will say when I tell him" Wondered Winry out loud.

" The student asked me not to tell him and he didn't say why" I told her.

Her face fell a little. But then I saw she quickly got over it.
" Well okay then" she said her face happily shinning.

I smiled, I never wanted this moment to end.

~ Next day

Al had come to the school earlier than me. I slept in a little. So I was a bit late.

I walked into the classroom in time to hear Tamaki yell.
"