The Audition

This is the new story I was telling you guys about. This story is not a fan-fic but its up to you guys to assume it is. I am Selena Gomez fan, but I would like to give a heads up that in this story the female characters won't be having a very fun time. Time is gonna get rough...so I hope that you guys won't be bash me if there is some rough scene.
Those who can't take those kinda scene, please refrain from reading this book.

Another thing to note is in this book, there will be some scene where Selena will be singing other artists song. Dont hate okay, its all from my imagination.

CAST:

THEO JAMES AS THEO

SELENA GOMEZ AS TAYLOR

With that said and done

With that said and done....here you go....enjoy!!!

Here I am standing at the backstage of the worldwide hit music show. I now regret for even signing up. Maybe I should turn back and pretend all this is just a dream. A future bad dream I suppose. But part of me wants to do this and get the breakthrough into the world of music and talent.

I want to do this for my parents who signed me up. Where are they now? Let's just say they decided to leave me all alone in this world and take a long trip to heaven. Well they actually died in a car accident last month, and guess what? It was a hit and run case. The police managed to catch the other driver responsible and he successfully passed the DUI test. When I saw him at the station, I wanted to hit and curse him all the foul name possible. But I wasn't even capable of moving. In my mind, I kept thinking of my parents promises if I will just attend the talent show they signed me up for.

"All gone mom...all gone dad..."

I couldn't cry. I still can't. I don't understand why. People were patting on my shoulder, saying how sorry they were. My relative were practically forcing me to shed tears. But all in vain. I didn't cry or show any type of pain till now. Not to say i didn't want to..but I just don't know how. After everyone went home that day, I went back to the burial ground and sat there looking at my parents tombstone. I was very angry at them, how could they leave me all alone ? I'm just 19.

"Who will walk me down the aisle dad? Who will comfort me mom? You guys didn't even say goodbye?"
These questions was playing over and over in my head.

Some may think how weird it is to talk to tombstones in the middle of the night. Some may even call me crazy for sitting alone at the cemetery. I didn't care. I went there for a week at least, occasionally drowning my self in alcohol. Don't get me wrong I don't usually drink liquor. But the burning sensation of the drink seemed to help me forget all the miserable thought I was having. The 8th day I was there, the pastor came by and sat with me. He didn't say anything but just sat there as I burry myself in thoughts.

After a few good hours, I decided the pastor was still watching me.

"You don't really have to stay you know? Let me deal with this father."

The words were more to whispering since my throat is dry due to the lack of proper meal. At first, he didn't show any respond which made me guess that he didn't get what I was saying in the first place.

Before I got to repeat myself, he spoke in a calm yet stern voice.

"You think sitting here day and night can help you bring back the dead? Well Taylor, I personally think you need more magic power and spells, don't you think?"

I chuckled at the joke he made. Pastor Ferris is a well known humourous guy, sometimes with the joke he makes, I wonder how he ended up in a church. But it seemed like a good thing cause his sense of humour excites people to attend his preaching.
"I was hoping to learn some from the voodoo book I bought recently father."

We both laugh at the joke I made.

" Lets go inside Taylor, you look like you can topple over any second now."

At first I wanted to resist, but Pastor Ferris has a way of his own in making people follow his wish. With a heavy sigh, Iwoke up and headed into the church with him. And from there, he will always accompany me to "grief" my parents. We will not talk for hours until he say " time's up girl."

This continued for a month or so. During this period of time I've grown closer to him. He treats me as his own child. More time passes and I only occasionally visit my parents grave. Pastor Ferris calls it a "path of recovery". All was fine until one day I found the audition letter in my mailbox.

I was struck with shock and passed the letter to Pastor Ferris. He took it and shock was also plastered on his face.

"You should go! I've heard you sing so many times! You will win this Taylor!"

"I don't know, I don't have the mood to do that now father.."

"Don't be silly, your parents wants this as much as you wanted it."
.......................................................

So after much persuasion from Pastor Ferris I'm standing here in the backstage contemplating whether I should go ahead with this whole thing or just turn back.

"You have to do this honey"

"off course you can do this, you are your daddy's girl".

My parents voice kept ringing in my head. I took a deep breath and walked out the door to a huge room filled with crowds cheering and shouting.