Chapter 6

He placed a hand on her thigh before slowly entering her, allowing her to adjust to his size. She let out a long moan and arched her back. He set an easy pace for both of them to follow and he moved in and out of her. He leaned in and kissed her and she moaned into the kiss. He slowly pulled away and moved his kisses to her neck.

Drake: you like that baby girl

Nicki: yes

She let her hands get lost in his curls as her legs wrapped around his waist silently begging him to go deeper and he gladly complied. He swiftly flipped them over letting her take the lead. She settled for riding him slowly whilst her hands rested on his abs, and his on her waist. She threw her head back and moaned as he hit her spot. She decided to pick up the pace as she could feel her first climax of the night approaching. He sat up and let his hand rest on her ass giving it a generous squeeze and causing her to moan.

She buried her face in his neck causing her moans to become muffled as he placed kisses on her shoulder and collar bone. Her breathless pants filled the room as she picked up the pace a little more, getting closer and closer to her peak. It wasn't long before she released all over him, moaning his name as she did.

He slowly lifted her off of him before making her get on all fours. He slowly entered her from behind and she moan into the pillows as he did so. His hands took their place on her waist as hers gripped the sheets.

Drake: don't do that Baby girl, I wanna her you 

He moved his hands along her body, in time with his stroked as she just let him take the lead. He leaned down and placed kisses along her back, before putting an arm around her and pulling her up with him. He kissed down her neck and she titled her head to give him more access. He let his hands glide across her body before they settles from massaging her breasts. He could feel him own peak rising so her decided to place her back on her back. 

He gave long deep strokes as she just moaned his name. He could feel her tightening around him which allowed him to know that she was close too. 

Nicki: Right there

He gave her three more strokes which sent her over the edge and he soon followed a few strokes after. 

He pulled out of her and just admired her as she lay trying to regulate her breathing. She looked breathtaking to him and it even caused him to question how one could be so beautiful. She had a natural glow as she lay with her eyes closed and her hair sprawled out on the pillows. He ran his hands along her thighs and just smiled to himself.

Drake: You're so beautiful

She blushed as she opened her eyes and stared directly back into his. She gave him a small smile before biting her lip. He used his thumb to pull it from between her teeth before placing his own on them. His kisses were gentle but definitely held a lot of emotion. He pulled away and ran his hand through her hair as he spoke to her.

Drake: How about round two in the shower

She chuckled before pulling him in for another kiss.

-

Nicki walked into her class room with a couple of her folder in one hand and her morning coffee in the other. She was expecting it to be empty but was met with the pleasant surprise of Arilynn. She gave her a smile and she placed everything down.

Nicki: Morning 

Lynn looked at her slightly confused at her happy demeanor. She watched as she sat by her desk and began setting up her laptop.

Lynn: Why are you this happy on a monday morning

Nicki: I don't know what you're on about, I'm just in a good mood

Lynn squinted her eyes at her causing Nicki to chuckle.

Lynn: Did Byron make a sudden appearance over the weekend that you didn't tell me about.

Nicki just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Nicki: Nope

Lynn: well you're glowing so that's a sign that there was definitely a man involved.

Nicki just shrugged and went about her work whilst Lynn picked up her bag and got herself ready to go and meet up with her crew. Not long later she was saying goodbye and heading out of the classroom.

-

Carla: so how was your Birthday weekend Mr. Graham

Drake: It was amazing thank you for asking

Tyrell: what else did you get up to other than hanging out with us cause you seem much happier today than you were on Friday

Peter: Yeah who is she

Drake: she's definitely someone special 

Charlie: wait a minute, there's a girl involved ?

Drake nodded with a smile.

Olivia: who is she

Drake: That's only for me to know

Cameron: Tell us about her, older? younger? describe her?

Drake: You know I've always had a thing for older women.

Tyrell: wait so what did you actually get up to?

Drake: I don't kiss and tell, but it was definitely a good weekend

Lynn just sat listening, but acted like she wasn't paying much attention. It didn't take long for her to put the pieces together and when she looked up she made brief eye contact with him and he winked at her. She then got up and excused herself from the group before going to find her cousin in the one place she knew she would. 

She made her way into the room and took a seat on one of the tables as she waited for her to finish her conversation with the student she was speaking to. She just gave Nicki a smile and waited for her to have the first word. Nicki just chuckled.

Nicki: What's wrong

Lynn: Aubrey Graham, you definitely made a good catch there

Nicki: so he told you 

Lynn: not quite but you just confirmed it. What happened and why didn't you tell me 

Nicki: you were gonna find out sooner or later so I found it would be best if I let you work it out for yourself.

Nicki gave her a wink causing her to shake her head. Lynn went and shut and locked the door before she took a seat and readied herself for story time.

Lynn: well I'm ready to find out what happened.

Nicki lifted the jumper she was wearing up to her chest to reveal the array of purple marks on her stomach and chest. She gasped and a smirk made it's way on her face.

Nicki: let's just say it was an eventful weekend...

--------------------

You're welcome

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X