Chapter 3

As I continue the search through my house I find my room. It's the same size as my old room but has a walk in closet and a built in vanity set. I quickly put all the boxes I could in my room and ask my brother Jared if he could help me carry the bigger things. After the entire day of unpacking and rebuilding things for the house I decided to text Meredith.

To: merebear

'Just finished unpacking! So agonizing, what's your address maybe I can go over yeah?'

As I waited for her reply I grabbed a glass from the kitchen cabinet and poured myself some water. I looked over to see my phone flashing brightly with my best friends name.

From: merebear

' yay! I can't wait to see you, it's 512 penguin ct. Hurry! '

I chuckle at the name but head upstairs to grab my bag and freshen my makeup quickly. I slip on my toms and run down to my car.

~

As I arrive I shoot her a text telling her I was down stairs. I walked up her driveway and raised my hand to knock but the door swung open revealing the one person I've been looking forward to seeing for two years.

"MEREBEAR!!" I screech.

"Chlo bird!!". She immediately engulfs me in a warm bear hug. Mere didn't change much. Although she has more of an hour-glass figure than I remembered, grew about three inches, and has now light brown highlights. This girl is gorgeous, and the reason that I would be invited to parties during the beginning of high school. See I wasn't very tall, and pretty as she was but I guess puberty changed me. Ha yeah right.

_______

Authors note:

Hey loves! Just wanted to tell you I will be updating 2 times a day or maybe more ;). Lol okay but I changed the first chapter so re read it please thanks <3