Simple Wish - Part I: "Hi Aya!"

Prelude: Hi! I'm Aya. Ana Maria dela Vega, a Sophomore. Filipina. A typical teenage young lady. Internet surfer, neophyte blogger, hardcore foodie. Has friends from school and outside. I have crushes too! There's this young man named, Elmo. You may know him as the son of the late Master Rapper. I fell in love with his love for his family, his dreamy eyes, catchy smile, and swag talent. I have this childhood friend of mine, Julie. We once lived in the same village until she needed to transfer to a more convenient place since she's now in showbiz, I understand that. We keep in touch as long as we can, and one day we decided to see each other again. There he introduced be with that guy with swag.

>>>Part I: "Hi Aya!"

"@MyJaps I will see you this weekend, 'kay?" I tweeted to Julie as soon as I got hold of my phone this Monday morning.

"@SuperAya Yes! Will wait for you at the lobby." She replied.

"@MyJaps Okay then, see you!"

"@SuperAya K. Ipapakilala kita kay crush!

"@MyJaps Eeeeeh! No! I'm shy :>"

"@SuperAya basta. We'll see you!"

"@MyJaps ahetchu! Chos. See you! Mwah!

Saturday comes:

"Julie!" I shouted. People stared. No time to bother them staring. I haven't seen this girl for long.

"Ayaaaaa, hey!" Julie said & hugged me.

We've been friends even before she entered showbiz.

"Hi Aya!" a dashing young man caught my attention. 

"Hi Elmo"  It took me few seconds to reply with an obvious blush. He was right behind Julie. Waiting for me outside the lobby.

"Uhm Elmo, this is Aya, my friend. Aya, Elmo" Julie introduced.

I held Julie's hand tightly while giving her an ikaw-talaga look. I waved to to Elmo, hello.

"Uhm, happy lemon tayo?" Julie broke the silence, and gave Elmo a look.

"Yes, that's great! I'm missing my fave" Elmo answered.

"Let's Go?" Julie added.

"Ah, sure." I said as I grinned my approval.

"Pahatid na tayo sa driver ko, okay?" Elmo uttered and walked his way to his car.

Julie and I were behind him. I gave Julie a look.

Elmo, like a gentleman he is, opened the door for us and sat beside his driver in the front seat.

Elmo has his own van and the back of it is filled with his stuffs- bags, shoes, caps, etc.

Along the way they shared stories, and laughs. The look sweet pala talaga even off cam. I join their laughs.

"Are you okay?" Elmo asked, straight into my eyes!

"Uh, yes! I'm good" I said smiling.

We reached Eastwood from the studio.

Elmo again opened the door for us. He held Julie's hand as she steps out the car & Elmo did the same for me. For a sec I found myself staring at his beautiful eyes. Julie interrupted by dragging my by the hand.

"Okay! Okay!" I exclaimed. And I heard Elmo laugh.

"Hoy, nakita ko yon! Yiee.." Julie teased.