Chapter 4 - Not edited Version

ZAYNS POV:

It had been only 2 days since I had last seen Rachel. But it felt more like a century! Why, did she make me feel this way. Whenever I closed my eyes all I would see was her. I longed to see those big brown eyes once more before heading out to France.

Even the boys had realized that I was lost these couple days. But I couldnt help it. She just kept coming to my mind every second. If I didnt talk to her soon I swear I would break. I couldnt help but mentally curse myself for not getting her number. Although, it wasnt entirely my fault.

The last time I saw her, after her gig at the coffee shop, she seemed annoyed to see me. And I couldnt help but wonder why. There was just something in her expression that made me think she was declining Simons offer. But then again it could just be me. 

There had been tons of weird things going on lately. Apparently I wasnt the only one lost. Harry was just as clueless. In fact I think he may even be more.

Every now and then during vocals I would see him doze off just staring at his guitar. Not moving a single muscle. It seemed like a lot was on his mind so no one bothered him. But I guess me and the lads werent taking it that seriously, since Harry was like this quite a lot.

Ever since he hooked up with Kay, I have got to say he has improved a lot. But on days like these where Kay was in Germany for work was when he was quietest. Kay was a sweet girl. She really had Harry wrapped around her little fingers.

If Harry was meant to be with anybody, it was Kay.

I was awoken from my thinking from a loud thud in the kitchen. Thats strange, I thought. Considering that Niall had just left for the grocery store with Harry and they shouldnt be around for hours. It could be Louis but I thought he had a date with Eleanor today. 

Immediately I got up to go and investigate. I was greeted in the kitchen by a naked Harry standing in front of the the toaster trying to hide the smoke. As if I couldnt see the flaming toaster behind him. 

" Harry! " I screamed. " What the bloody hell are you doing here? And why is Louis's toaster on fire. He is gonna kill you! " I said as I got out the fire extinguisher from the coat closet. I quickly lifted the tab and sprayed the toaster with it before the fire could spread. When I finished and turned I saw a very sorry looking Harry trying to hide behind the sofa.

" Harry, what happened? " I asked feeling like a parent. 

" Well, you see..... " he started off.

"IreallydidntwanttotakeNialltothegrocerystoresoilethimgoaloneandIwasjustgonnagototheshowerwhenIsawthepieceofbreadandthenIgothungryandIdecidedtomakeustoast." 

It took me a second to realize what he just said, but when I did, Boy was I mad. 

"You let Niall go to the grocery store alone?! " I shouted. You see Niall and shopping for food do not go well together. When Niall goes food shopping he practically buys the whole store! And with our new found richness he literally can not be stopped. Thats why we usually send another person with him, so we dont see the headlines " ONE DIRECTION GOING IN FOR HIBERNATION " all over BBC the next day.

"Why would you do that?! I get that you were hungry and everything , but you could have atleast told me!" I shouted.

"I did , mate, but you were to busy daydreaming about Rachel to listen." he said matter-o-factly.

"Was not! I just wanted to talk to her about Simons deal!" I insisted sticking my tounge out like a two year old. 

"If you wanted to talk to her so bad, you could have just asked me. I have been texting her this whole time." he said looking kind of smug.

Wait, he had her number. Why did Harry have her number, did she like him? Were they dating? How could Harry do this to me? More importantly how could he do this to Kay? I felt like my heart had just stopped beating. 

" Dont worry man. Simon told me to tell her to come to the studio on Friday. To test out her vocals and all.. " he said reassuring me. 

I immeadietly felt better. It felt as if a hundred pound bag had just been lifted from my shoulders. Why was I feeling this way?

I mean even if Harry did like Rachel and they started dating, why should I care?   Its not like I like her or anything. I just told Simon about her so he would get off our backs and go find someone else.

Yeah. That was it.

Plus women sucked, I told myself. Remember what happened with Perrie, Zayn? Thats right she cheated on you. As far as you know Rachel could be some sort of backstabbing bitch just like Perrie. Focus. 

"Oh. Ok." I finally said to Harry.

A look of confusion spread across his face.

" Don't you want it? " he asked.

" No. " I said. I walked out feeling super confident about myself and promised to never feel that way about Rachel again. But something inside me, told me that was going to be hard, I ignored that crazy voice as I picked up the burnt piece of toast and my car keys, to go fix Harry's problem.

Now I was left to deal with Niall.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I found a parking space right in front of the entrance of Co-op, the conversation with Harry still playing in my head. Quickly checking my hair in the rear view mirror, I climbed out of my BMW.

What? I like my hiar perfect, okay! 

Just as I was making my way in the door, I heard lots of whispers around me. Why are they staring at me, I thought. Than it hit me.

I wasnt wearing a disguise. 

Damn it! If management found out about this I was dead! Quickly I made my way over to the Cheese section, only to find a very confused looking Niall holding a pack of Swiss cheese in one hand and Cheddar cheese in the other. I grabed him by the wrist and made my way over to the counter as fast as possible. 

" Here, put these on our tab! Make it quick! " I shouted at the girl behind the counter throwing her Nialls cheeses and earning a quick " Hey! " from Niall.  I could already see the paparazzi starting to file in. The girl was doing nothing. She was just standing there staring. God, I should have gone to a guy. 

" Forget the cheese! Lets go! " I shouted at Niall as I dragged him out of the store. 

Only when we were safely on the highway did I hear Niall say something.

" What the hell, mate? " he said in his thick Irish accent. " I didnt get to buy a single thing! " 

" Well, I'm sorry I didnt want you to get STAMPEDED ON BY HUMAN HORSES!" I growled back at him. His expression quickly changed. He looked scared, even surprised.

"Look , mate, I'm sorry. I didnt mea- " I started to say but was taken aback when I saw the huge Co-op truck outside the flat.

" Niall. Whats this? " I managed to say in the calmest voice possible.

" They said they would give a 2 pounds of Swiss cheese for free if I bought a life time supply of Cheddar. So.. I did? " He said his voice getting higher and higher with every word.  By the end of the sentence he had slunk down to the ground. 

" Niall James Horan. You are dead. "

A/N:

THIS IS NOT EDITED YET SO I KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF MISTAKES AND WHAT NOT BUT WILL GET THEM CORRECTED ASAP

Hey! Alex Here! 

I gave the Non-edited version just becuase you guys asked! You should be proud!

So what do you think?

Isnt so Cliche anymore is it? Dont worry, I know what you guys are thinking this story will turn out to be, but you guys , are not even close! *grins crazily*

I love you, all, way more than Hannah does (she just lies to get your affection)!!!

BYE! 

VOTE/ READ/ COMMENT! 

- Alex Xxx