Chapter 2

Rachel's POV:

" I followed my dreams

And learned the timing

I set my heart

Scared of nothing.... "

Ughhh. I thought. This was the worst possible situation I could be in. With only about 2 days left for me to write a new song, you guessed it. I was panicking. Since when did singing at a coffee shop become so hard? Maybe I should just call in sick or something, wait, no that wouldn't work it was the middle of summer, there was no way I could get sick now. Plus, just yesterday I was talking to Anna about how I promised that this song would be great because I really wanted to have the last month of summer off. If I wanted to get this vacation, I was going to have to try my hardest.

Right now my mind was totally empty. I could think of nothing else but that guy I saw yesterday. It wasn't that I was attracted to him (even though he was pretty hot), it was just that he seemed so familiar. Yet, I couldn't place my finger on it. I was usually really bad at recognizing people. In fact I wouldn't know if Bruno Mars walked right in front of me. Actually, I'm kidding. That was a lie. I love Bruno Mars, my inner FANGIRL would probably die if he even came within a 10 feet distance of me. But if it was some other celebrity I wouldn't have a clue.

This song is impossible to write. If I try to work for another second, I swear my head would explode. Maybe I should go outside and take a break. You never know, I could find something to help me. Yeah I thought to myself. That was perfect.

I made my way out of the empty little coffee shop only to see a familiar black haired boy sitting on the curb out front. His chocolate brown eyes lit up as they met mine. His black hair styled in a perfect quiff was gently moving with the cool December wind. His hands brushing on his jeans as he immediately stood up.

Wow, now that I really looked at him, I could see that he was tired. He had bags under his eyes and he hadn't changed out of the clothes he wore yesterday. There was also something about the way he stood that made it look like he hadn't had a break in a while. But somehow throughout all of this, he still managed to look hot. What is wrong with me?

I opened my mouth to ask him what he was doing here but couldn't say it because at that exact moment he started to say something. We both stopped letting the other speak, but no one spoke. He kind of half smiled at me showing me his one little dimple on his left cheekbone.

"You first" he said in the musical voice of his. His hands rising from his side to go in the back pockets of his jeans.

"What are you doing here? " I managed to say.

Just as he started to speak, he was interrupted by a loud " There he is! " coming from a nearby man with a camera. "I'll explain everything can I please come inside first? " he asked. His hands trying to shield his face, as he talked to me.

"Wait, why are you so nerv- " I started to say but was interrupted by a pair of cool hands on my mouth, pulling me into the bushes.

"Quick. Wear this! " he said giving me a scarf. I was about to ask why but the look in his eyes told me that there was something really wrong. So without complaining I put the scarf around my head and watched as he himself put on a fake moustache and a huge hat. A soft giggle escaped my lips. Quickly silenced with his fingers. "What " he said

"Do I look funny?" pouting with his hands on his hips I swear he could have passed for a 3 year old.

"Yes, you really do. Now, why am I wearing this?" I asked.

"Paparazzi." he said. Paparazzi? Was that man that we saw Paparazzi? 

" You don't know who I am, do you? " he asked probably sensing the confusion radiating off of me. I vigorously shook my head. He always looked a little familiar to me, but I could never put my finger on it.

I watched him nervously as he typed up some things on his phone. Finally after what seemed like forever, he showed me an article. It was about some band, One Direction. It showed 5 members and pictures of them. Harry Styles: A curly haired, dimpled, and green eyed cheeky boy. Louis Tomlinson: A tall, stripe loving, random, fun guy. Liam Payne: Daddy-Direction. Niall Horan: Food loving, blond haired blue eyed lad.

And Zayn Malik. The same guy that at this moment was sitting close enough to me that I could hear his breathing. The guy who was an international pop star, but was wasting his time on this poor girl. The guy who had complimented me on my voice. As all this swirled around in my head, I could feel my eyes starting to close. And at that moment, everything went black.

 AN: So, how was it? 

Seriously Rachel, how could you not know of ONE DIRECTION? Gosh, sometimes, I worry about her...

On another note....

What do you guys think is going to happen next? Comment your ideas!

Remember to: Vote/Comment/Fan!

- Alex Xxx