CHARACTERS!!!! IMPORTANT!!! I go to boarding school with the president's son

I Go To School With the President's Son

CHARACTERS! Read because this is actually really important to the story. Yeppp. It will be updated as the story moves along with more characters and descriptions--personally i find it very interesting. I am really excited about this story you guys!!! so VOTE and COMMENT!!!! pleaseee oh and btw..i have actually read a ton of your stories and they are GOOD!! but i've been too lazy to comment, but i have VOTED :))) just saying. :)

Tara Reed

She's polite and well mannered. She never talks about people behind their backs and expects the same treatment for herself. If she doesn't like someone, she'll tell them to their face. As a result, she never says anything truly bad about anyone-most of the time. She likes to have fun and flirt, but she never lets it go too far. She's too afraid of being called easy, and when she falls for someone, she falls hard-but it takes her a long time to fall. Most of the time, she'll have many temporary, unbalanced crushes. She is artistically inclined, playing the piano, singing,reading and drawing. She's always on school committees and chairs-in every conceivable club possible. She's also smart. Unfortunately, she is not very athletically inclined. She plays soccer for fun, she swam on a team for a while so she's a good swimmer, but her real sport is tennis. She loves tennis and is pretty damn good at it too because she works hard for success. Her and Jesse and Christy end up being best friends along with Benson (kindof).

Jesse Arthur

He is your typical sweet jock. He plays soccer though-not football. He's sweet, well-mannered and polished (probably from his raising which is found throughout story, basically his dad's a rich politician and his mother's an heiress). He's straightforward and seems quiet because he's so observant (as you can see from POV's). If you really talk to him though, you'll find a deep person inside. He's cute and sweet, with an edge that comes out when it must. He has very strong defined opinions and analysis of people -usually correct because of his amazing observance skills. He's very smart and focused on his future. He likes girls, but in this aspect is much like Tara minus the numerous crushes plus lots of flirting with girls.

Christy Abel

She's the daughter of the owner of Abel Healthcare United. Her family is also an elite family, being the nouveau rich. She's an intense volleyball player, track star, and cheerleader-but ultimately an extremely sporty girl. She doesn't read much, but is hooked on soap operas and reality television shows-she loves Gossip Girl. She's pretty beautiful and she knows it, shows it, but doesn't flaunt it. She isn't a slut, but she gets around. The guys like her and she likes them and from there it's clockwork. She treats people the way she believes they should be treated, bluntly and gently and lovingly. She lives life to the fullest now. Probably because she doesn't really have to worry about the future because of her background. She's also an amazing and loyal friend.

George Benson

Now I'm not going to tell you who he is because it hasn't been revealed in the story, but I will tell you about his personality. He's very famous and very rich. He appears to have an air of mystery around him, but these are just high walls he puts up himself because of the guy he's expected to be and the one he is. He is naturally athletic, but doesn't like sports much. However, he's well built because he does maintain himself and he plays tennis too because he's expected to play a sport. Naturally he succeeds at it, but he might actually be starting to like it. He flirts shamelessly with girls and this is again part of his barrier. He's generally nice to everyone with an edge of bluntness. Even though his barrier makes him appear to be a player and a snot, he's truly a gentleman. The real him loves to sketch. He can sit down for hours with a book. He's also really concerned about world affairs like global poverty and environmental issues. He's naturally smart and can get the perfect grades he's expected to have without trying too hard.

Casey Johns

There's a balance of good and bad in each person, and in Casey's case bad shows out and good stays hidden. She is a total slut, losing her virginity as a 6th grader-if you recall this was when Jesse found out. He caught her and some random boy her first time, and from then on you can tell what he thinks of her. She is really an extremely shy, sweet person, but that's buried deep deep down, and nearly unreachable. For now, she's a bleache blond bitch all for looks and social standing.

Lindsay McDonald

A major slut and Casey's friend. She gets hung up on alcohol too often, and has used drugs on several occasions. Is a slut and knows it. She thinks that it's a good thing, that it means guys think she's hot. She's really rich, her dad works in the blackmarket and her mom was a Las Vegas showgirl, but then she married her dad. Now she's a rich bimbo. Her parents never cared about her and vice versa. She also has a very average IQ meaning she's not stupid, but doesn't even try at school.

Henry Vaughn

He is a very accomplished swimmer. He has the perfect V-shaped body, lean-muscled. He is one of those really nice, well-mannered average guys from a good family. He has a bit of an acne problem and has crystal sky blue eyes. He's the sweet one in the school with good grades and is well liked but not popular.

Grace Stevenson

She's extremely sweet, and has the whole punk style going. She loves oldies music-especially the Beatles. She is one of those average girls in an average group. She also runs track and has a boyfriend in South Dakota.