Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ Gᴇᴛ Lᴜsʜ Lɪᴘs

Hello my beautiful, beauties!

Meghan again! And today's subject will be how to get beautiful lush lips, and I hope you like the music on the side bar; I really love it. Well I'll stop jabbering.

Let's Begin!

Luscious lips can be easily achieved with a little bit of effort. There are quite a few things you can use from home to achieve that perfect pout.

Step One.

Exfoliate your lips every three days to get rid of dead skin cells and to smooth your lips. You can use a lip scrub made of honey, sugar and Vaseline.

Step Two.

Make a point of applying a good plumping lip balm every evening before you go to sleep and in the morning when you wake up.

Step Three.

For a truly luscious pout, place a teabag in hot water and steep. Remove the teabag and let the water cool. it really works! Place it on your lips for about three minutes and your lips will be amazingly soft.

Step Four.

To make lips appear larger, apply a small amount of shimmery, white shadow above the cupid's bow of your lips. In addition to that, when applying lip-liner, go slightly outside of your natural lip line. Don't go overboard, it will make you look like you shouldn't be wearing makeup, but just a little bit will make your lips look bigger. When choosing the right lip liner for you, make sure it is the same color as your natural lip color, or a slightly darker color.

Step Five.

Keep a lip balm in your bag and use it when necessary.

Step Six.

Wear lip-gloss or a lush lipstick to enhance your pout, and reapply frequently.

Step Seven.

Before you apply lipstick, exfoliate lips. Gently rub a damp washcloth over your lips or use a toothbrush to remove excess skin. Be careful not to go overboard - too much exfoliation can lead to dry, bleeding, irritated lips - definitely NOT lush.

Step Eight.

If you would like to look sexy or hot, use red especially for that special occasion.

And like usual ; Here are the tips.

You can also make lip exfoliate at home. Get a pinch of brown sugar (it's softer than granulated sugar) and put a tiny amount of water, mixing it together. Rub in circular motions on your lips, then rinse your lips. Don't lick it off because it can cause your lips to dry out even more! Alternatively, use your tooth brush. Soften it with warm water, and rub in a circular motion about your lips. This is ideal to do before you put some sort of beauty product on your lips.

Don't lick your lips! It will only make your lips chapped. if you feel the need to wet your lips, use Chapstick or even lip gloss.

If you suffer from generally dry skin, rehydrate by drinking more water each day. This will automatically make your lips softer and plumper. Remember, chapped lips is a sign from your body that you need to drink more water!

If you can't afford lip-gloss, Vaseline (or any petroleum jelly) will do just as well. And it makes a great lip-moisturizer, too!

You can also drink more water and put baby oil on your lips.

Well there you have the secrets of achieving lushy lips.

So please comment, vote and follow, and if you have any suggestions for music or the next topic comment also down below.

Hope you have fun and Bye!

-Meghan Xx