14| Lets Start Over | Part 2 \\ A Flash Back \\

Vote and comment!

Flash Back...

~~~~

After Brianna left the mall with Craig, all she could think about was how badly hurt Jacob must of been and how he must of been angry at her. But it's not her fault, Brianna did try to warn him earlier before they got to the mall. She wanted to stay with Jacob but she knew better but she also had a plan up her sleeve. When they got to the apartment Brianna was crying her eye's out and it was starting to annoying Craig because she was crying the whole car ride.

"Shut up! shut the fuck up Bri! God damn!" he screamed at her with his fist balled, Brianna quietly sob and sat on the couch. Trying to calm down and ease her breathing.

"I've realized something about you , Brianna." Craig said standing in front of her, she looked at him through her palms still crying. "I think you enjoy my tough love, you may cry and moan in pain but i think you might actually love me putting my hand on you.." Craig sarcastically laughed.

"Craig, i swear to you, when i got there he was already there. This wasn't nothing planned" Brianna semi yelled. "And of course i don't like you putting your hands on me, i'm not a child"

"It's not about you being there with him, its that i thought you wanted this to work ? you don't seem to care anymore..." his voice suddenly got low, Craig sighed and sat next to Brianna on the couch.

"I do want this to work...." she whispered softly. We all know that's a lie. Deep down Bri wanted to break up with Craig and run off with Jacob, she's just trying to build up the courage to do that.

"Oh really now?" Craig said sarcastically "If you were serious about this you would of told him to leave you alone" he gritted raising his hand to hit her but she caught it in time.

"No Craig!" she yelled, squeezing his wrist. Looking at him with the most hateful eyes, almost scaring Craig.

"Excuse me?" he said, voice almost cracking, looking at her hand around his wrist then back at her face.

"I said no Craig! I've had enough of this" she yelled again, this time she yelled with more confidence. Suddenly her common sense kicked in, Brianna stood up in Craig's face with an angry look. letting go of his wrist "I'm sick of this Craig, I'm sick and tired of you, the abuse, the arguments and everything!" she cried but not because she was scared, she was crying tears of joy, because she was getting all her anger out, she was finally having a voice for her self. "I want this relationship to be over, there's no point in trying to start over when your ass gets jealous every time i breath in another guys air Craig, there's no use in starting over when all you do is put your hands on me."

"From what i saw you were breathing more than his air so don't play innocent Brianna" his voice was trembling because he was so shocked at Brianna. "I told you, i put my hands on you because that's the only way i know to keep you scared of me... scared enough so you'd be too scared to leave." They were face to face, noses touching

"Why would you want me to be scared Craig ? if you love me and treat me right then i'd be too scared to loose you because i love what we have but i don't wanna be scared to loose you because you hit me." Brianna backed away from Craig a little, wiping her tears. "I want this to be over Craig, i can't take this anymore. It's not safe for me to be with you... and you know this"

"So your breaking up with me?" Craig scoffed.

"Yes Craig it's over" she walked into the bedroom and started packing her things, happily.