In Love With The Muslim Boy- Chap Five

Hello Lovelies! :D

Okay, first off, sorry for the late upload, I've just been so caught up in things.

Secondly, I'd really, really appreciate it if you guys were to check this amazing book out: Without You.. by xXSug3rXx and she'll hopefully upload soon. =)

Thirdly, enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of that day was awkward. Jamal seemed as if he was trying to avoid us or something and every time I asked him if something was wrong he’d shake his head and say everything was cool. I knew it had something to do with the fact that my parents were racist. I mean, I know he’s black but he wasn’t Muslim or anything, so my parents would have no problem with him. I just ignored him though; he probably needed time for it to sink in. When Friday rolled around, I was aching for the weekend. Jamal still disappeared for half of lunch but he’d join us afterward. Conversations were little, since neither Raven nor I wanted things to get weirder.

When Saturday finally came, I was more than thrilled. I was going to make sure these two days didn’t go to waste; besides having to work that is. I woke up around 10 and took a quick shower. I put on a black underwear set with a gray tank top and threw on a cropped white top with my white skinnies. I pulled my semi-wet hair up in a tight ponytail and tied it with a black scrunchie and covered it with a gray and black bow. I walked down the stairs and was welcomed with the warm smell of pancakes. No one was in the kitchen so I picked up a plate and stacked it, squeezing syrup all over the delicious pancakes. I picked up my favorite glass cup; you know the one you used to get every time you ordered a Big Mac from McDonald’s? Yeah, well, that one. I filled it up all the way with cold milk and was just turning around when an annoying five year-old ran past me screaming. That caused me to lose balance and down went the cup, glass shattering everywhere.

“Aaaah! You little bit-devil!” I cried as my mom ran in the kitchen to check what was going on, “Mom, my leg!” Red blood was beginning to cover the floor under my right foot. Being me, I begin to hop because the glass was starting to dig into my toes, which caused some of the blood on the floor to splatter onto my white jeans.

“Alyssa! Stop moving,” my mother shrieked as she began to broom the glass and I froze in place. She scooped them up into the dustpan and begins to wipe off the blood with a towel. After I was sure she was done, I slowly went into the living room, with much help from my mom. “Now stay put till I go get the bandages.”

I nodded and l sat down on the love chair, propping my legs on the table. I heard squeaking from near the table beside the couch. Angel. I was going to get that little brat. I acted as if I didn’t see or hear her. I slowly crawled off the love chair, trying to make as little noise as possible. I reached the sofa when the woman who gave me birth decided to butt in.

“Young lady, what do you think you’re doing?”

I groaned loudly as Angel let out a squeak and ran upstairs, “Mom, I just w wanted to call in and say I won’t be able to go in today.”

She eyed me suspiciously before believing my lie and helped me upstairs to my bedroom. “Now stay here and I’ll call the store.”

I nodded and lay down on my bed. Within a minute or two, I was dead bored. My room began to seem boring. The walls were hot pink and my curtains were black. Besides my door, which I accessorized myself with a Trey Songz’ poster, was a mini dresser with three full-length mirrors above it. My bed had a black and pink polka dotted blanket and a white shelf unit above where I’d lay my head. The shelf had two cabinets on either side and a little bookshelf framed the wall. Next to my window was my laptop/computer desk with a bulletin board right over it. Over the walls, I had posters of Lil Wayne, Akon, Drake, Pitbull, Stevie Hoang, Nicki Minaj, Rascal Flatts, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Jay Sean, Lloyd, and my husband Trey Songz. The rest were scattered pictures of my family and Raven and I.

As noon rolled around and no sign of my mother or annoying baby sister, I decided to just use my time wisely and text Raven.

Alys_SongzBby- Help me! Im bored nd injured :/

Raven_Hoee- Cnt now, fam is crzy!

I sighed and lay back in bad. This is one of those days where I curse school because they didn’t give us homework. Ironic I know. I remembered I had an iPod so I reached over to my nightstand and opened the first drawer, pulling out my outdated 3g. I turned the volume up high and let Jennifer Lopez’ voice along with Lil’ Wayne take me away. A handful of songs went by before mom called me down for lunch.

I waited for what seemed like hours but was only a couple minutes before she finally came up.

“Did you forget I was injured?”

I may sound like a baby, but the cut was really deep and I can’t really step on my heel, so thank you momma! But I’m I was still going to torture Angel for ruining my whole weekend.

“Sorry honey, I was on the phone with your manager.” She said and sat next to me.

I stared at my mother and smiled, “It’s fine ma, Mr. Jones is a nice guy, he’ll understand my predicament.”

And I was being honest. I’ve never had a boss like Mr. Jones, even though he has was my only supervisor, ever. But that didn’t seem like it cheered up mom even when she nodded. She was playing with her ring and was fidgeting a lot; she was nervous.

“Mom, what’s up? You’re acting all weird.”

“Honey I’m so sorry, I don’t know how else to break this down to you but…”

Lyrics of the Day:

‘Cause nothing ever goes as planned

It’s a hell of a notion

Even pharaohs turn to sand

Like a drop in the ocean

You’re so together and act so civilized

But everyime that thing goes wrong you’re still surprised

**STYX- Nothing Ever Goes As Planned**

Haha! Cliffhanger, but not for long, next chapter will HOPEFULLY be up Wednesday or Thursday!

Comment?

Vote?

Thnx. =)