In Love With The Muslim Boy- Chap Four

Okay, this chapter was supposed to be written and uploaded yesterday but with school on the way and this stupid cold still bothering me I've been pretty caught up in things. To all my fans, thank you guys so much! We reached I think 178 or something on humor and 425 on romance! I Love You guys! :D

I tried to make this a little bit longer, I doubt it is though, been typing for almost 5 hours now. :P

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the time hit six o’clock, I waited for the bell to ring. Five minutes passed and still no sign. I was beginning to get hungry again so I went for another sandwich. Just as I was spreading the mayonnaise on the Wonder Bread, the doorbell rang.

“I got it!” my mom yelled from the foyer. I quickly panicked and just put the other side of the bread on and ran to the living room, listening to the conversation that has begun.

“Hello Mrs. Jamison, I’m Jamal.”

“Jamal? That sounds unfamiliar but please call me Jane.”

He just nodded and spoke again, “Um, where’s Aly? I was hoping to get as much study time as I can before I have to get going home.”

“Hi Jamal,” I smiled a bit too excitedly and got a questioning look from my mom.  

As he nodded at me in greeting, my father walked through the door and Jamal quickly introduced himself and stuck a hand out for my dad.

My dad firmly shook his hand, “Well son I hope you have no bad intentions with my daughter.”

As soon as my the words escaped my dad’s lips, I grabbed Jamal’s hand and ran upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind him. I plopped down on my bed and sat cross-legged as he looked around my room, focusing on my posters and pictures.

“You like Trey Songz?”

I shook my head and smiled, “I do believe that I love my husband.”

He laughed and sat next to me pulling his books out of his bag, “Dream on girl, I don’t know what you see in him.”

I gasped, “I’m seriously offended, Trey has those beautiful eyes,” And you do too, “He has soft skin and a sexy body,” You seem like you do too, “And those lips, boy oww he’s luscious.” Now that I think about it, Jamal is really sexy.

“Quit drooling Aly.”

I quickly put my hand to my mouth but felt nothing which sent Jamal flying off my bed, laughing like an insane person. I huffed and grabbed my nearest pillow and hit him repeatedly with it.

“Okay, okay, stop! Please!” he said between laughs.

I puffed and sat back in bed, getting my own math worksheet out of my bag. He joined me a few seconds later and began to do his work. We worked for almost an hour, with the occasional teasing, when my mom suddenly called us down for dinner.

“Oh shit, what time is it?”

“Uh, 7:30,” I answered.

“Shit, shit, shit. I gotta go. I’ll see you in school Alyssa, bye.”

And with that, he rushed down the stairs and I heard the door softly shut after him. I watched from my window as he walked down the street and turned the corner. That boy sure does confuse me. I went down and joined my parents down for dinner. My mom told me that she had invited Jamal to stay for dinner but he politely declined. I just nodded and finished my dinner and excused myself. Upstairs, I text Raven, fitting what happened with Jamal in a few words. She replied within seconds saying she’d talk to me tomorrow since her cousins were being nosy.