Cinderella and The Bad Boy

Cinderella and the Bad Boy by Clumsy_Daydreamers

Lucy Scott. She's every teacher's dream student and every parents' dream child. But, she doesn't have any parents. She got raised by her dad, who married the wicked witch who ruins her life after Lucy's father's death. What can I say? Lucy is...Lucy. Smart, innocent, weird, unsocial and her only form of defense is sarcasm. If you want to see her, you might as well search the bottom area of the social ladder. Now, enter Matt Parks. He's everything Lucy isn't. Smart mouthed, confident, jerk, badass, dirty minded and his form of defense includes fists, blood and broken bones. The fists are his, but can't say the blood and broken bones don't belong to his opponent. Be practically rules the social ladder. So, what happens when Matt changes one rule about himself - to never fall in love - after he gets saved by a girl at junior prom? That's right. He tries to find the girl with the help of her glass slipper - or in this case, journal. No, he doesn't go shoving girls' feet in the journal. He reads it to find some puzzle pieces. After failing too many times, he asks help from Lucy. But, what he doesn't know is that she's the girl he's looking for. And that's how she likes it. That is, until she spends time with him and discovers the man within the boy. The question is, however, will she tell him? And, if she does, will he accept her? I'm not answering. To find out, read Cinderella And The Bad Boy.

This is something to be dis~~coh--vereD!!!