Oh My, My, My

Oh My my my by Maroon1479

A curse bound them together.... From the time Kaden and Jesse first met, they were always teasing and picking on each other--just as little kids do to each other. But as they grew up, they become best friends who still act like little children to each other. They're close--maybe to close for a girl and guy friendship. When Kaden leaves for a 'family reunion', him and his family just vanish for a whole week on a 'late vacation'. But when they return, Kaden is different. Something different about the boy Jesse knows; he's possessive, mysterious, protective, and just always wants to be with her! Jesse plans to find out what happened to her best friend. Along the way she will learn about betrayal, love, gypsies, a curse, and friendship.

other reviews:  

I'm going to end up thinking of these characters everytime I listen to Mary's Song

Awww im so speachless this is really good i couldnt even stop reading it i hope they do live eachother when there older lol by bellarenesward

  My own review:   I'm telling you guys, this is also worth while reading.  There's also witchcraft thing here and of course werewolves. I found myself smiling when i read bestfriend romance stories, and this made me 180 degree smile the night I read it. Love here is so complicated but somehow it touches my romantic sides. Especially the sudden kiss on jesse's room. (oooh my spoiler) Thumbs up too   Uhm to Kaden... nothing!