Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx - Tʜᴇ Bᴇsᴛ Pᴀʀᴛʏ Eᴠᴇʀ

Well so today is going to be shitty, so will Monday and Tuesday. I'm not going to lie. I ended up getting ISS (In School Suspension) and Zeena ended up getting OSS (Outside School Suspension).

It's Friday, thank god and everyone is talking about a party that is going on at the Fredrick's house because their parent's are going to be out of town for the weekend. But my mother is strict, so I have to be careful on what plans I make for this weekend. 

"Have you decided if you were going to the party or not?" Kelli looks at me and I shrug. "Ohh, come on you have to go! Walt is going." I look at her and I can tell my face is starting to get red, it's starting to get warm.

I pick up my phone and I start texting Walt. 

Me: When in the hell where you going to tell me you were going to Fredrick's party? 

Walt: Woah, calm down pumpkin. I was going to ask you to go with me tonight at dinner. But I guess you already found out from Zeena..

I sigh, starting to feel really bad. He never puts double dots at the end of a sentence unless he's upset. I look at Kelli, "Okay, I'm going. I'll tell Walt to meet us there. Shouldn't be a problem."

Kelli smiles and giggles, "Okay, how about you come over tonight, we get ready together tonight." 

I smile at her idea, sounding so cool. "I would love to, but that means we have to make up some type of excuse on why we are leaving the house.." I sigh, feeling like a caged in animal.

She laughs smiling, "We can tell her we are going to a movie and that it won't get done till late at night." 

I smile at her, "sounds like a plan." She skips off and I see Adien and Ashlee, with Zeena's boyfriend walking together in the hall. My eyes get wide as I see the smile across Ashlee's face as Adien grabs her hand.

"Take a picture it will last longer bitch." Ashlee said as she walked by me at my locker. Adien looks at me and smirks.

What the hell did I do to him for him to do this to me, not only me but his friends. I shook it off as I rolled my eyes, closing my locker. 

❧ Lᴇᴛs Hᴀᴠᴇ Sᴏᴍᴇ Fᴜɴ ❧

So ISS wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Other then me there was the normal trouble makers I guess. So the teacher was quite surprised that I was in there. She was really nice. I grabbed my books as I was talking to the teacher about what happened yesterday in the bathroom. 

"So she just full out punched you, because you're dating her brother?" Mrs. Yivonie asked. 

I nodded and laughed, "I mean I got her back, but she just knocked me out." Mrs. Yivonie shook her head in disbelief. 

"Have a good weekend sweetheart, I hope that eye of yours heals quick." I smile and thank her as I walk out of the classroom. Aw sweet Kelli was waiting for me! 

"So how was it?" Kelli asked. I laughed at her.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She was extra nice to me. I think the trouble makers didn't like me in their territory." Me and Kelli laugh as we walk to her car. 

"Hey baby, not coming home with me?" Cooper asked Kelli. 

"No Coop, I told you Staci was coming to the party with us. Do you want to meet us at my place?" Kelli kissed Cooper softly. 

"Sure, I'll follow you guys." He smiles at me and waves after he kisses Kelli back. "See you guys soon." 

I wave back and my phone goes off. A text message from Walt. I smile like an idiot as I read it.