Unfamiliar

The vet check goes well and the owner organised transport for him for after the weekend, so i had 1 day to buy him brushes and get mentally ready for having my own horse. I bought a brush, a hoof pick (which i still didn't know how to use) and a crop at the closest horseland, everything was so unfamiliar there. There were so many bits and bridles, books and boots. I didn't know what i was looking at. 

JJ Macka (aka Misha after Misha Collins), arrived to the agistment place in the morning of late January. I was lost. I didn't know what to do with him yet i wanted to do so much. The guy who ran the place was in a wheelchair yet he lunged him better than i ever could. He didn't like him because he bucked and was being stupid while lunged, he thought he was a dud. I nearly believed it too but i wasn't scared to get on him a week later. I've already brushed him and washed him so i somewhat knew Misha but not under saddle. A girl that had her horse there rode him first and then i got on and he was still lazy and stubborn and the heat wasn't letting up. In the two weeks that i had him there, we went on a small trail ride, rode in unfamiliar places and met new people. In all of that time Misha never spooked, shyed or bolted on me. He was so chilled. I haven't cantered him yet as i could barely get a trot out of him so when i went to school, i barely knew him.