Filler..

Logan

I was sleeping around 2 in the morning when my phone started ringing .I tried to ignore it but it kept ringing and ringing sib I finally answerd .. my eyes was half closed so I couldnt really see the name ..all I heard was screaming and crying

"they shot my baby !!!please hurry up and get down here we need you Logan " they was crying .

I opened my eyes & looked at my phone and seen it was Ragz mom. My heart immediately started beating fast I was really scared.

"Oh my god . what hospital!?"

"UCLA Harbor.. please hurry"

I got out of bed and threw on some sweats, put on my Jordan slippers & my pink dolphin crewneck .

I looked at my hair but I really didn't care at the moment ..it looked hot mess.. I was worried about rags .I felt like shit .

I ran out the house without saying a word to my mom . she called my cell phone as soon as I got in the car .

"Where you going?" she asked half asleep .

I felt tears in my eyes.. I tried to hold them back though and give her an answer.

"The hospital mom.. I'll be back " & I hung up.

I start my car and plugged my phone up to the radio I really need some good music right now .. I put on "Girls love Beyonce" by Drake ,my favorite song ..

I turned it all the way up and drove off in the direction of the hospital . I couldn't believe all this was happening so fast I remember just 2 hours ago I was texting Ari happy birthday and telling her how much I love her when I should have been been texting her and Ragz . ..

My eyes werevfilled with tears once again as I pulled up to the hospital.. I needed to know for myself that he was okay . because if I lose him I lose my best friend..

I parked and got out . I walked into the hospital with tears rolling down my face .. I seen Ragz little cousin La'Nay sitting in the lobby .

she looked at me with blood shot eyes . we ran and hugged each other . she cried in my shoulder .

"H-He really is sorry about hurting you .." she cried

"I Know Nay .. i know .. but right now im worried about him... what room is he in?"

I followed her to the elevators & we walked down the hall . we stopped walking I seen his mother , she looked at me with teary eyes .

I hugged her & she told me to go see him .

I tried to hide my tears. when I went in I seen him hooked up to all kinds of machines. He was shirtless with an oxygen mask on and an IV in his arm . There were doctors all around the room ..

I'm guessing this is the recovery room. They told me I have to wait 9 hours since he just got his surgery .

I was very disappointed when they told me that . I walked into the family room and laid down on the little Bed/Recliner.

I didnt want to go to sleep anymore. I just laid there and prayed until I ran out of things to say and pray for .

I realized how much I cared for him . Raymond was my everything. I know relationships go through things.. and I felt bad about breaking up with him.

His mom walked in and broke my thoughts. she gave me a faint smile then laid in the recliner next to me ...

"Hey .. how you holding?" she asked me ..

"Not to good .. but what about you?

" Im worried but I have faith in god... but I wanna talk to you. Raymond told me everything about you guys.."

"Everything?" I asked

"Everything.. I want to thank you for being stubborn towards him & making him pay for what he did.. These past weeks he has changed.. He comes home more & helps around the house .. even went to church. "

I chuckled at that last part remembering the time Raymond told me how much he hated church as a kid .

" I Hope you forgive him.. thats all hes been worried about ... You . I never seen him like that over a Girl . he even started trying hard in school. talking about college. all im saying is you really mean something to him . and you must care about him or you wouldn't be sitting here.." she said with a faint smile.

"Life is too short to hold grudges.." was the last thing she said. she got up & kissed my forehead.

I was just sitting there thinking about every thing she just said... I soon dozed off in the middle of my thoughts.

I woke up around 9 . I got up and looked for a restroom. I looked a mess . I decided to go home and change then come right back.

I walked pass his mom and La'Nay . they were sound asleep.

I walked to my truck & cut the heater on. it was cold as hell. I drove home in silence. I pulled up and seen my moms car in the drive way.

I walked in and headed to my room . I closed the door behind me & put my phone on the charger. I cut the shower on and got in

I stayed in for a about 35 minutes.. just thinking. I was tryna be quick because we get to see him at 11 .. I really wanted to be there .

I dried off and went straight to the sink to brush my teeth . Afterwards I lotioned up and went to pick out some clothes.

I really wasnt tryna be cute so I put on some grey sweats with a white V-neck and my grey 11's . I fixed my hair into a messy bun & put my jacket on . I was checking my phone & seen my mom had blew my phone up .

I checked Instagram & all I seen was Post about Raymond.

I sighed and put my phone down . when I heard a knock at my door .

they busted in before I could say anything.

"Going somewhere?" my mom asked me ..

"Yeah.. Raymond got shot .."

she looked shocked..

"I feel so bad. I thought you snuck off somewhere last night" she said as she hugged me .

"Yeah. but I gotta go mom. pray for him"

I grabbed my phone & jogged down the stairs. I got in the car and drove to Jamba Juice to get a smoothie .. then I went to McDonald's to get His mom & Nay something.

I took a deep breath as I sat in the parking lot. it was 10:45. I was scared because I didnt know anything about the situation.

I walked to the elevator up to the 3rd floor and down the hall . I only seen Nay. I handed her the bag of food.

"Where's Moms? "

"she went home right quick" she said with a mouth full of food ..

we sat there talking until the doctors came out and said we could see him . His mother still wasnt here yet so I went in.

he was looked the same as before .. I wanted to cry. I walked up to him & looked at his chest . There was 3 bloody patches. Im guessing he got shot 3 times.

I looked at him and rubbed my fingers through his curly head . I knew it tickled him cause he moved a little. I laughed to myself.

I leaned down & kissed his forehead & whispered "I Love you Raymond" ..

I held his hand for about 5 minutes. just thinking. until the Nurse came in.

I asked if he was Okay. she said Theres a possibility that he wont make it .

I shook my head...

nah hes going to make it ! I cant loose Him.. I wonder is this what I would have to deal with if we got married.. The thought of him dying. Every time hes not at home ..

when she left , his mom came back ..

I decided to give them some alone time . even though I wanted to stay by his side .. so I went into the waiting room & Prayed some more ..

Ragz

I was so sore. I just woke up like an hour ago . I could barely open my eyes. I knew I was in the hospital though .

I was laying here when Logan walked in.. she looked cute .. I couldn't talk because of this oxygen mask.

she came and played in my hair .. that was my turnon and she knew it . she kissed my forehead & Told me she loved me.

I got butterflies just thinking hearing that . and I aint go lie her kiss turned me on. its been a while. . I heard the nurse say I might not make it.

B U L L S H I T

Ima Make it .. and Logan knows it .

¥

Okay. sorry for the wait ! But Could you Please go Read "Thug in The Rain" thats a good book !

Instagram: _meerlo