WAR!

It's been awhile since we last saw clark,I bet you people forgot about him. I just thought he was not coming back due to embarrassment. Then someone comes swinging open the door of our science class and swiftly entering the room...oh god it can't be."clark!?"I whispered screamed to myself,my belly was in my spine I was fucking freaking out. Oh shit oh shit...I know I know,I am so fucking dead holy shit! Fuck I'm all alone and vulnerable too. I just hoped to be out of class. I quickly asked to go to the restroom to hideout in there,next we will be able to leave out of school,early dismissal due to a basement flood. I darted into the bathroom quickly to only bump into a tall long legged sandy haired goddess. "Well well well...if it isn't The girl who is named after a guy."She chimed showing her newly whitened teeth. "Andy is what you will call me."I hissed. "Well,i don't care." She said flipping her hair as her bangles clattered against each other. "Who the hell are you?"I growled."oh right I forget how stupid you misfits are,BRITTANY."She said slowly as she came to eye level with me. Well just because you are mad that your an ostrich doesn't mean you have to be rude to me."need a mint?"I asked smiling."You just stay away from my man."Brittany demanded."Ummm?"I asked confusedly. Obviously she's the obsessed queen bitch. "Clark is mine!Your lucky we didn't press charges against you....because we know you can't afford the pay." Brittany giggled. I was this close to punching her when she scurried out of the bathroom with her loud heels."Plastic barbie bitch!"I yelled before looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like roadkill from a rated r video game. I was so pale and so dismantled. I shrugged and just texted on my phone until the bell rang. Then I scurried to my locker. Perffery and Cameron was already gone. After putting my things away as soon as I closed my locker Clark was right there!" Oh it's you."I said scoffing as I exited the building. "That's not a great welcome back."Clark said chuckling. "I really don't care."I said shaking my head. Then a cold bucket of water was dumped on me my eye liner was running down my face and people were laughing,My clothes drenched. I slowly turned around and pounced fiercely on the blonde bitch. I slammed my fists down so hard in her face I thought it felt her eye shift. I got up and calmly walked away leaving the squealing bitch and the shocked Clark. And every now silent person behind. I GOT Home AND SLAMMING THE Door shut. I saw Perffery and cameron sitting on my couch.i just stood there for awhile "What happened?"Perffery asked looking at my hand dripping in blood and my clothes wet. "Your plastic fuck buddy happened."I growled storming upstairs to change. I didn't realize my wounded hand until the cool water hit it."fuck."I whispered after getting dressed and blow drying my hair I came back down to see the two still there. "How'd you even get in?"I asked shaking my head. "The window you should not leaving it open like that."Cameron said smirking. I just laughed I couldn't even be mad at them. -Perffery than looked up at me. "Brittany and Clark used to be a thing, but after the party...they split up Clark had it with her flirtation and shit."Perffery said shaking his head."what's that got to do with her not liking me?"I asked almost annoyed."She thinks that your jealous that "they are together" and that your after him."Cameron said chuckling. Well IF she didn't see me trying to kill his children then she must be stupid."what an idiot."I scoffed."she is not to be underestimated or played with."Perffery said with a cold voice."i fear nothing I gave her a nice make over before I left school."I said laughing."Oh that's a great make over satan,your second victim."Cameron said chuckling showing Perffery the picture of Her black swallowing eye. I did a excellent job.
Next morning
Perffery and I decided to make a schedule so I took a ride with him in his beautiful and smooth running mustang....not that I didn't like the mini van it just was too noisy. Perffery was smiling as I was just staring at the details in awe. I really like how fast this beautiful car goes. "This is so cool."I said cheering. "I'm glad you like it...it took a long time to save up for this beauty,so I gotta be careful."Perffery said smiling. "Wow,how much must've been thousands."I said as we entered the school parking lot."20,000 dollars."Perffery said as he got out and then came around to open my door. "Thank you."I'm said getting out of the car as my cheeta print short dress blew in the wind. "You look great in cheeta print,what you threw away the black for me."Perffery winked."Haha,no just alittle switch up."I said chuckling."I like it anyway...nice makeup that suits you perfect."Perffery said laughing at Brittany. "YOU WILL PAY,YOU SKANK BITCH!"Brittany shrieked."I told you use some mints."I said throwing alot of packs at her. "UGH!"Brittany whined. Then stupid Clark pulled up."HEY guys."Clark said hugging me. "Don't touch me dummy."I said in disgust. I know what he's doing. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"Brittany yelled marching up to me. I only laughed. Then she slapped me yeah I'm pale so it left a mark.I just slammed her down to the ground slapped here back and forth....then the teachers all came out to break us up. We were then in principle's office. But since he was busy... we got detention for three weeks.This will be great. *two weeks later* "So rebel, how you like detention?"Cameron said chuckling. "Pretty good."I said smirking. "Do you even go to detention?"Cameron asked with a evil smirk. "PERF,comes to bail me out."I said chiming and laughing, "Wow,you've changed so drastically."Cameron said touching my hair. "What do you mean?"I asked raising and eyebrow."You've become a bad girl."Cameron said shaking his head lightly as he laughed. Although I see the same me I have been acting a bit...different. "Nice hair."I said laughing at Brittany's bright yellow hair,Perffery's good at flirtation and allowing me to change her blond hair dye."I will get you."Brittany growled. Oh well. I think I heard declare this war won,by me.

BLACK VEILD BRIDES-HEART OF FIRE