Para-Noir

I just want to thank you guys for over 100 reads on this so far. I never expected any reads on this, But I'm glad you find this story entertaining enough to stick with me <3

Did you hear? Marilyn Manson is touring with Slipknot this year! I might faint <3

Also, thank you Miguel for helping me figure out the actions of this chapter. We all know how bad I am at deciding things!

Image is of Austin, for some reason it wont upload into the text :(

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I'm not sure what I hate more: the bomb threats or the bomb dogs that are trying to save us. Because those happen to be the same dogs that sniff out drugs, and I don't know whether I'm more paranoid of getting blown up or arrested." - Marilyn Manson In The High End Of Low Autobiography

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I couldn't help but look at Marilyn as he slept beside me. He had fallen asleep after the movie. Abby had come back, about to open her mouth, but I quickly shushed her. Her gaze turned towards where Marilyn was beside me, a sly grin on her lips. She picked up my cellphone and snapped a picture, then turned the volume off as she handed it back. She picked up her phone and started texting. It wasn't long until I received her message.

Abby: You two look so cute! But why is he on the bed with you? ;)
Me: We watched a movie and he fell asleep. As much as I want to, You know that I wont. I don't want to be THAT kind of girl.
Abby: Fineeeee. So, what happened?
Me: Austin texted me. When I got inside, I couldn't stop the memories. I don't really remember anything else...
Abby: Oh honey... Why didn't you say something? What did that asshole have to say for himself?
Me: He's going to be in the area on Sunday. He wants to meet me, he claims he loves me. I don't know what to do Abby!
Abby: Bring Marilyn with you! I've seen the pictures of you Ryvr, You've changed. Show that jackass what he missed out on all those years ago!

I groan, texting starting to annoy me, I beckon for her to get closer. Kneeling next to me, she continues to grin as she notices how Marilyn's hand is still gripped in my own.

"Abby, as much as I enjoy Marilyn's presence in my life right now, I don't know why I should bring him... or even if he would want to go. He's already done so much to help me..." I whisper.

Matching my pitch, she responds, "In case Austin get's any ideas. Plus, it'll add to the whole 'You're better than him' thing. You know him better than anyone Ryvr. Do you think Austin will try anything stupid with you?" I think back to my years with Austin, how sweet he could be in one moment before turning angry or depressed in the next, how no matter what I tried, I could never calm him down.

"There's a 50% chance that he might..."

Abby nods in understanding. "Good. So text the jackass, ask him when and where to meet, and ask Marilyn to go with you. Simple, easy. Better yet, make the jackass come to you. Have him come to the house, I'll go do something with Miguel to make it easier." She kisses my cheek with a smile.

"Thank you Abby. As much as I love your cunning plans, I can't ask Marilyn to do this for me... he's done way too much as it is. Besides, I don't want to piss Austin off only to have him hurt me again."

"Well, think about it. You still have 24 hours before Austin gets in. I'm going to go get some food. Do you want anything?"

"I will. If you could get me some cheesecake... I would love you forever." She laughs softly before walking out the door, shutting it tightly behind her. I look at my phone, thinking about texting him.