Tourniquet

So I don't know if you all noticed, but my chapters never stay a constant length. I end the chapter when its either a) A good cliff hanger or b) when I feel like its time to stop I suppose.
Also, last chapter I claimed that Marilyn still owns the custom '69 Lincoln Continental. This is not a true fact. I actually don't know if he does. But I freaking love that car so its going in the story any ways!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Forget drugs, I'm just going to wear your glasses."-Marilyn Manson on Fleischer's Universe

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

WARNING! There is a self harm trigger that will appear in this chapter! If you wish to avoid it, stop reading when you see the ^v^v^v^, and start again when it reappears.

Waking up, I groan. The sound of someone banging on my door irritating. "Go away!" I shout, throwing a spare pillow at the door.

It's been two weeks since my first meeting of Marilyn Manson. Only two weeks. But it feels like years. Brian was no where to be found each time we went to clean, but there was always a note and pay for the previous week. If it wasn't for the late-night texts keeping me up until 2AM, I would have thought he was ignoring me.

"Dammit Ryvr open the fucking door! Miguel is already outside waiting for us! It's 4:30!" My eyes burst open, and I force myself out from under the covers.

"I'll be right out. Let me change and brush this bird's nest." Hearing Abby walk off, I sigh and begin to rush.

I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips on the sides, and a tight black shirt that was low cut. I grab my black combat boots with some socks, and rush out of my bedroom after quickly brushing my teeth and brushing my hair. I leave the make-up, not wanting to primp myself for no reason.

Practically flying down the stairs, I rush out the front door before Abby can turn around. I fly down the walkway to the car, the run waking me up. Miguel just stares at me with wide eyes.

"Ryvr? You okay?" I nod, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah. Just surprised I slept for 12 hours!" He laughs softly, his eyes flicking to Abby.

They had started dating last week, much to my annoyance. "You look good with black hair Ryvr. You should keep it like this." The other day I had decided to dye my hair for the first time in six months, the change overly needed.

"Its temporary. I got sick of the dark auburn. In three months I'll have it blonde." Opening up the door, I hop into the backseat. "Hurry up Abby!" I call out the open door. I watch as Abby shoots a glare my way before closing the front door, making her way to us.

After what seems like an eternity, she hops into the front seat, Miguel smiling as she leans over to kiss his cheek. Rolling my eyes, I face the window, not wanting to see or hear their loving remarks. Looking down at my windows phone, I groan as I see a text from someone I thought would be out of my life for good. I open up the text, wanting to see what excuse he has for me this time.

Austin: Kyrsten, I just graduated from flight school. I still remember the promise. I'm sorry I hurt you so much, but please... will you come on a flight with me? Just you and me, like the old days. Remember when we would sit on the bus cuddling, when you would sing to me and play with my hair? I miss that, I miss us. I know I wasn't the best love interest, but only because I was too stupid to realize how amazing you were. You're still amazing, I can tell. I found out from your father that You're living in LA! I'll be in that area in two days. I love you Kyrsten... I always have. Please. Meet me.