Chapter Nine- Sorry,This Seat Is Taken.

A/N- I know that nothing much has happened yet, but the best is yet to come.

I will try and update regularly from now on. So, happy reading :)

Chapter Nine- Sorry ,This Seat Is Taken

*THE DAY OF THE TEST*

“So, how did it go?” asked Shane, who helped me study ten minutes before the test.

“It was okay. I think I should pass.”

“Well, if it makes you feel any better, it was a tough paper” he said trying to make me feel better.

“Yeah, thanks for everything though”

“No problem at all” he smiled.

“I’ll catch up with you later Gweenie” and he left.

“So, are you excited for the camping trip?” asked Megan.

“Oh yeah. I mean, other than those pesky mosquitoes”

“About that, please don’t kill all of them while we are eating”

She was right. I hated mosquitoes and spent the whole night killing them while they ate up all the marsh mellows and chips.

“That will never happen again, trust me, I learned the hard way.” I said winking at her.

“Lets go shopping today, you know there is going to be a lake there.” She said wriggling her eyebrows.

“Incase you have forgotten. I am a swimmer and do have swim wear”

“ Yes, but all are one pieces.”

“Megan!! You know how conscious I get even if I wear a short dress, let alone a bikini”

“That’s all about to change then, isn’t it” she said smirking.

~~

“Wow! You look great! Dark Blue is so your colour”

“I-I don’t know Meg. I feel so exposed”

“And its okay because you my friend have an amazing body. You need to show it off”

“Which one are you going to buy?”

“ONE?! Honey, we are not buying only one!”

We bought three pairs each, even though I argued a whole lot, she always had her way.

She drove me home and I headed straight to my bed.

I didn’t see much of Trent today. I told him that dad would drop me but I actually asked Shane to.

As I opened my diary to fill in my boring day, I read my last entry.

SHOULD I?

That question bothered me. It made me confused and I am the type of person that likes to stay in control.

“Hey, Megan?” I rang her up.

“Yep. What’s wrong?”

“Umm, how do you know that something is wrong?” I asked with a tone of suspicion.

“Firstly, I am your best friend and secondly, we were together just 30 minutes ago and you never call almost immediately.”

“Okay. Anyway, if two friends were to have a crush on the same guy and one friend knows that her friend likes him but that friend doesn’t know that the other friend has a crush on the same guy. Should she tell her or not?”