Chapter 6

Raven's POV

  'So if you're out there I swear to be good to you
But I'm done lookin' , for my future someone 
Cause when the time is right
You'll be here, but for now' 

I sat in Starfire's room with Bee, Jinx and Starfire. I blushed madly as they bombarded me with questions about the date.

"Oh friend! How did friend Beastboy ask you out on the date?" Starfire questioned. 

I growled as I placed my hand on my forehead. This guys are getting annoying.

"No" I answered as my harsh monotone seeped through as I glared harsh daggers at the three girls that violated my personal space.

"Please Friend Raven!" Star begged as she invaded my personal space even more.

My dark magic formed into a gigantic hand that grabbed Star by her collar and put her and placed her on the far corner of the room.

"No" I replied annoyed as I pulled my hood down.

"Raven, you only told us twice" Jinx stated as she stood next to Bee.

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I do not care, I don't want to tell you" I said.

Just as Bee was about to retaliate, a loud knock was heard on the door.

"Yo Raven! You in there!" Cyborg's voice echoed through the room. 

"BB wants to see you in the common room!" He continued loudly.

I could feel the happy grin and taunting smirks from Starfire, Bumblebee and Jinx. I pulled my hood up and walked out of Starfire's pink room to the common room where I saw Beastboy staring outside the window.

"Garfield? You called?" I greeted. The green changeling flinched and turned around whilst holding something behind his back. He blushed and smiled a goofy smile. I smiled back as a blush formed on my own cheeks.

"Um....yeah.....well I wanted to give you this" He brought his hand out of hiding and showed me a beautiful and rare black rose.

I removed my hood from my head and inched closer to see the rare black rose. 

"It's for you Rae, I went through a lot of trouble for this single rose  but for you I would do it all over again" He stated with a soft and loving smile which I only saw from my mother before she was killed.

My eyes got misty as I smiled a bright smile at this amazing man. I hugged him tightly as tears fell from my eyes. His arms wrapped around me as my trembling shoulders were shaking violently.

"Hey Rae, you okay?" He asked while he hugged me. I just kept crying even as he picked me up bridal style and brought me to the couch were he sat down with me in his lap.

"Hey Rae, it's going to be alright. I'm sorry I gave you that rose if that is the reason you are crying, I don't want to cause you pain" He whispered into my ear.

I looked up at him with a quivering smile. Without even thinking I grabbed his collar and kissed him with all the love I was never shown by my father. He kissed back and my tear just kept falling. I pulled away from him and smiled at him.

"Garfield, I was crying because I have never felt so much love from anyone besides my mother before her murder. I love you Garfield, and thank you for being my Dear no one" I said as I closed my eyes and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Wait....Rae what do you mean 'Dear no one'?" He asked while I opened my eyes and took the rose out of his hand and held it in my own tightly.

"Don't ruin the moment Gar" I replied as I closed my eyes once again and snuggled into his warm embrace.

He chuckled and whispered, "Sorry Rae" 

I laughed and snuggled even more, If that is possible.

I finally found my Dear No one.

'Dear No one, this is your love song'

***************************************************************************************

Hello readers! Sandeforever here! I finished! Thank you very much for all your support, comments and votes, it was such a big drive for me to finish this. So thank you and God bless.

Now I'm also going to make a new story named 'Hold my hand' but this time it will be in Beastboy's point of view and how Raven and himself are both still heartbroken over Terra and Malchior and how they find comfort in each other. Nice huh?

Also sorry for the spelling mistakes, I rush alot but thank you for still sticking through and reading my story. Thank you.

Well that's the end of our story.

                                                                                                           Kisses,
                                  Sandeforever