Girls night Part 1

" So if you're out there,
I swear to be good to you
But I'm done lookin',
for my future someone
Cause when the time is right
You'll be here, but for now
Dear no one, this is your love song"

After a great night, Beastboy and I walked towards my room with a comfortable silence filling the air.

I took a glance at him, to see him gazing at me. I blushed madly and turned away from him.

We stopped at my door as I turned to face him.

" Thank you Beastboy for the wonderful night, It was fun"

He smiled the sweetest smile ever as he titled his head alittle, which made me fangirl for a second.

" I had fun too Rae, I hope we can do this again" I blushed a light shade of pink.

"So do I"

"Goodnight Raven, don't let the budbegs bite"

"Goodnight Garfield" I pecked his cheek and slipped into my room so quickly, I didn't even realize it.

I sighed softly as I leaned on the door for support.

"Look what he does to me" I mumbled as I shuffled towards my bed.

I collapsed onto my dark bed as Beastboy ran though my mind.

BEASTBOY'S POV

I stood there in absolutely shock as a blush brushed my cheeks.

"She kissed me" I mumbled as a stumbled to my room.

I leaned on my closed door as I thought of Raven.

Suddenly the door slide open and I fell inside my messy room.

I just layed there as a burning feeling spread across my cheek.

" Oh Raven......look what you do to me"

After those words I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep! I put another Beastboy point of view! You're welcome! Now back to the production! The sande production! In Raven's Point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was up early(like always), to watch the sun rise up into the sky.

I stood on the rooftop as golden colors began to shade the sky and I had to admit it was beautiful.

I was starring at the sky when a hand touched my shoulder, which caused me to flinch and rise the person into the air with my dark powers.

"Hey Rae! It's just me!" Yelled Beastboy as he struggled in the dark magic.

I dropped him on the ground as I glared at him.

"Garfield! You know you should NEVER sneak up on me!" I stated harshly.

He rubbed his neck nervously as he shuffled towards me.

"Sorry, I just came up here to think" He explained as he walked to the ledge of the roof.

His emarald eyes scanned the city which was lit up with the raising sun's rays.

I turned towards the ledge too as the scene calmed me down

I glanced over at Beastboy only to notice his eyes weren't on the city but on me.

I blushed as I looked away.

" Raven, I know you saw me" his calming voice sounded.

I turned my whole body from him as I calmed down my raging emotions.

" Raven, don't turn away from me, please" He grasped my hand tightly and turned me towards him.

I had my head hung low as my emotions, mostly Happy and Passion, were raging around.

"Raven look at me" His finger slipped under my chin and tilted it up so I could look into his memorizing emarald eyes.

We gazed at each other for a long period of time, then I noticed Beastboy edging closer to me. Against my own free will, I began to lean in too and my eyes began to flutter closed.

Our moment was almost perfect until

"YO! WHAT'S GOING ON UP HERE!" A voice sounded, forcefully taking us out of our moment.

I jolted away feom Beastboy as I began to blush.

" Ooh, Sparky, I think we interrupted them" I heard Bee's voice come into my ears.

I glanced at the door to see Cyborg and Bee smiling like a bunch of pysco path.

"Oops! We didn't mean too" Cyborg and Bee looked at each other then burst out laughing.

Irration began to take over me. I pulled my hood over my head and floated towards Bee.

I created a portal to the common room as I grabbed the laughing Bee and shoved her into the portal.

I stood there as Bee kept laughing as she was sitted on the floor with tears fell down her face.

"You done?" I asked harshly as my monotone indicated to knock it off.

She took deep breaths as she stood up.

"Yeah I'm done"

"So why are you here?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa.

"I came to take you out girly!" She hollered as she grabbed my arm .

"Yes it will be the fun!" Starfire's voice sounded.

She emerged from the door way with Jinx as they made their way towards us.

" No" I answered simply. Bumblebee rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on her hips.

" Raven! Come on, stop being such a buzz kill" Jinx added.

" No" I repeated.

"Please Friend Raven, come with us"

"No!" I hollered as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Well we didn't want to do this but I guess it's our last resort" Jinx stated with a wicked smirk.

"Get her!" Starfire yelled. Bee and Jinx ran at me and forced me to the ground.

I struggled but they were surprisingly strong.

"I am sorry friend" Starfire apologized as she put me in a sack.

They're kidnapping me! I swear when I'm let out of this, they are all being sent to another galaxy!

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hey readers! Sandeforever here! So here's the chapter! There is gonna be another part to it, so please enjoy!

Kissses,
Sandeforever