Chapter Thirty-six

"We should reconsider the Japan hotel, Sir"

"And why is that, keth?" I was getting extremely annoying with is opinions at this point. Non of them had been beneficial im the pass or present.

"Sir, we all have a hotel in South Korea so I do not see the need to have add another Asian country to the list."

"Ok, I will think about it"

"Thank you sir."

"Ok. Next on the list" at that moment a text came in on my phone everyone in the conference room heard it aswell and stopped what they where doing. "No need to stop, just carry on" And they did as I told them.

"Hey" even though the text was that simple it was worth reading.

"Hey what are you up to"

"Nothing, just reading but I'm finished now. How dout you"

"In a very boring meeting"

"I'm sorry I didn't know that you were in a meeting. I will talk to you later then" I know that she wasn't actually saying goodbye forever but it felt like it.

"No don't. Its boring anyways."

"But isn't it important?"

"Yea, but you are what I would rather be in right now" It's been two weeks since that day and ever since we've been even closer.

"Don't say things like that"

"Why not, I thought you liked it"

"Yea, but its weird"

"Ok then :'("

"I didn't know that you were a emoji kindda guy"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me love"

"Oh really, like what?"

"How about I show you when I get home tonight"

"Stop it your in a meeting you shouldn't be having these conversations now"

"Why not, I'm the boss"

"Sir? Sir?" I wss interrupted by keth

"Um. Yes? You were saying? "

"Um. I was saying that we got great reviews from the new York times and was mentioned in five other foreign papers aswell"

"Yes that is good to hear. You may proceed." I wrote a quick text back

"Love I'm sorry but I must go. These guys wants my undivided attention but I have and idea"

"Ok. What?"

"I have lunch in fifteen minutes how about we have luch in my office"

"Ok will be there. Bye"

"Ok see you in fifteen"

The meeting carried on for another ten minutes but it felt like a hour. I was there physically but my mind was elsewhere.

"Ok thats it for the agenda sir. Is there anything you would like to add?"

"Yes. Jonathan I need a full report on the Mexico resort. Jones pull the financial records on the Florida hotel." I pick up my things from the table. "That's it for today's meeting," halfway to the door I turnrd to keth. "Oh and keth"

"Yes sir." He perked up at the mentionof his name.

"As for the Japan hotel, "

"Yes sir" the smile on his face got wider.