Teratwin didn't stay for long, he kissed me and left. I thought my visitors had stopped, but one more person came in. Gale, my brother, stuttered out some words which sounded like "You have to win." I'll do my best, but I reckon this is the last time I'll ever see him. I'm going to miss Gale, I'm really going to miss him. Then a Peacekeeper in a blinding white uniform came strolling in- Gale's time was up. I hugged him gently but tightly and he walked out.

Next up...the train ride. The ride that'll change my life. After this ride, I'll be in the Capitol. Geez. It feels strange already...I love District 12. It's basic lifestyle, the friends I have there, my family home in the Victor's Village and the old one in the Seam. Ahhhh...my old, plain and basic life...ahh. But I need to think straight. In those 31.324 seconds of being bustled into the train, photographers and news reporters will capture my image for the Capitol, 'great and powerful'.

And what a frenzy it is!!! Photographers seem to be capturing every angle of my body, whilst I "smile and wave", playing cute. I AM cute. But also Deadly. Be this a lesson to tributes against me if they ever find out.

Once my time was over, I was hurried onto the train carriage, being mothered and cared for. All over me and the other three, Olivia shouted "Hurry up! Lets not delay the opening of the games!!!" These Capitol freaks make me sick. They sit, glued to their TVs and watch children being slaughtered. SLAUGHTERED!!! What if THEIR children were entered into a life and death competition against each other? What if us DISTRICTS actually SPONSORED them? Or would we? Hmmm... I guess it would ruin the "entertainment" if we didn't. Haha. Dark humour. Then I hear the voice. "You are about to arrive in the Capitol city."