six | it is what it is

six
{harry's pov}

I often wonder what it's like to feel loved; to feel like the person you love the most, loves you back; to feel the feeling of true passion.

I often wonder.

***

As I get weaker and weaker by the day it seems.. I know more and more that I'm not going to make it. 

     But if I'm leaving this cruel world so soon, I need to tell the one person I care about the most my feelings for him. That's my last dying wish. My only wish before I die. For him to know that I loved him with all of my heart before my heart is ripped out of my chest and left to cripple away in an uncharted grave somewhere.

***

"How are you feeling?" Asked Louis; waking me from my sleep, rubbing the back of his fingers to my forehead... as if he were checking if I had a fever.  

"Fine."

"Seriously, tell me how you feel."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

I sighed heavily before speaking, "Well, I could feel better." I chuckled a bit. That hurt. 

     Louis lightly smiled, I could see his deep blue eyes start to grow glossy, he was about to cry. But he quickly blinked away the tears, and turned around before I could see him at his saddened state. I've already seen him at this state many times before, so why did it hurt so much to see him this way now?

The rest of the boys, have been attending interviews and such, trying their hardest to explain everything in a way that wouldn't be giving away too much information.

Louis hasn't left my side ever since the coma. And without hesitation, I'd do the same if he were me, and I were him.

I guess that's part of the reason why I love him. He will always believe in me, and stand by me through anything, and everything. 

Despite his childish ways, he's one of the most caring people in the world.

"Louis?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Come here." 

Louis slowly turned around, and approached my bed, grasping my hand, "What is it?"

"Can I tell you something?" 

"O' Course." 

"I...." I sighed, this was the day, the moment I was going to tell him, "Louis, I love you." 

***

a/n; he said it!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOO