one | it rains everyday

It was the first of February, and I was sure that I wasn't going to be ready for what happened next. What happens next is something I never would have guessed could have happened this year. I never thought anything of the headaches, the endless headaches that would haunt me in the night. Never would I have been ready for what was bound to come just a day from now. Never would I have been ready.

~*~

   As I sat there strumming away at my guitar, I wondered how I had gotten this far. How I had gotten so far in as little as two years. Two years from the X-Factor. Did I deserve it? Did we deserve it? To be in the biggest boyband in the world is a little overwhelming as you would have imagined, but I'm living the dream. This is what I've always wanted, right? 

   If you were to ask me two years ago where I thought I'd be two years from them, I never would have guessed I would be here. In hiding, away from the celebrity life an everyday person would have guessed to live if they were me. But it's so much more different than I had expected, and two years later, I'm still trying to process it all. I still can't believe how far I've come into the celebrity life, having to hide so that I wouldn't be constantly followed by paperazzi, or overly obsessed fans. When we got put together as I band, I never thought we'd have such a big fanbase, or that we'd have been tracked down by men with big cameras, trying to catch an embarrassing moment to publish. 

   I stood up from the couch, setting down my guitar in it's rightful place, and stared out the window. No sign of anyone. It was barren outside, the rain was falling as if it weren't rain, but tears instead. As if it wanted my sympathy.

I let out a sigh as I heard a knock at the door. 

   I shut the curtains, and strolled over to the front door, opening it, "Happy birthday!" Yelled Louis who stood in the doorway along with the rest of the boys. He held out his arms, and I moved forward into his embrace. He smelled of cologne, and vanilla. A smell that I've savoured since the moment I met Louis. 

   "What are you all doing here?" Had I mentioned that I live alone? The boys and I were put into seperate flats throughout last month; 'security reasons' they said.

"It's your birthday, Harry. We wouldn't miss it for the world." Liam explained dramatically, "The rest will be coming over shortly, so we'd better hurry and order the pizza." He finished.

"Who's 'the rest'?" I asked, confused.

   "The party guests of course. This is your 19th birthday, Haz, of course we were gonna throw a party." Zayn filled in for Liam.

"I don't want a party." I said simply. 

"Sure you do, when have you not liked to party?" Niall furrowed.

"I just don't feel like it." 

   Louis shrugged at my response, but didn't seem to care that I didn't want a party. Neither of the other boys seemed to care either. 

"Yes, three cheeses, and four pepperoni's." I heard Liam call through the phone to who I assumed was a pizza deliverer. 

   "Geez, how many 'the rest's' are coming?" I chuckled a little, only to cause my head to pound, but I never thought anything of it. I walked behind Liam, and pulled an aspirin bottle out of the cupboard, and took two pills out, washing them down with water.