S E V E N T E E N

I sit at the lunch table with Avery and Andrea. Andrea's schedule changed, so she had 2nd lunch with us now.

Andrea rushes to finish her homework for her next class, and Avery and I are on our phones.

I take out a lollipop and I begin to suck on it. I look through my social media's when I receive a text message.

Ethan: You better throw that damn lollipop away.

I look up and turn to see Ethan lick his lips. I feel my face heat up and I look down trying to hide the growing smile on my face.

Me: Y u so horny Ethan? ;)

Ethan: Don't start with me rn. I'll take u back into the janitors room and fuck the shit out of u without thinking about it twice

I feel my legs tingle and I squeeze them even tighter. This little shit always chosr the wrong time, and I wasn't even doing anything.

Me: jfc go fuck ur gf. I'm pretty sure she wants to get laid by u.

Ethan: we're on a break. I caught her with some guy from the football team.

That explains why Mackenzie and her friends aren't hanging out with the guys.

Me: lets see how long this 'break' lasts. Next thing u know, u two are fucking eachother up against the wall.

Ethan: Don't get it twisted babygirl. I was the one who fucked U up against the wall. Not her. ;)

I look up at Ethan and he smirks at me as I mouth curse words at him. He begins to laugh and shake his head making me frustrated.

Me: ur a dick. U pulled out before I even came!

Ethan: I told u not to tease me.

Me: I thought u would smack my ass or something, not fucking pull out u dick.

Ethan: does mommy want me to spank her? ;)

Yes, please Daddy.

Me: ur so rough. My dad almost caught us.

Ethan: i like being rough on u. Anyways, when am I meeting ur parents. U already met my parents and sister.

Me: if u wanna date me just ask :*

Obviously I wasn't ever going to date him. Ethan and I are just fuck buddies, nothing more.

Ethan: Malia...

Oh shit, he's being serious. I didn't think he would want to meet my 'parents'. I haven't told him about my mom or anything like that. He still thinks that the fight I got into with Angelina was with one of my 'cousins'.

Me: i don't know E. I haven't been honest with u. It's too much drama.

Ethan: calm down Mal, meet me at the back of the school, we'll talk about it there.

I turn to see him lean next to Grayson and whisper in his ear. Grayson looks at me and he nods. Ethan gets up, exiting the cafeteria and I wait a few minutes and then I pack up my things.

"Where are you going?" I see Andrea looking up at me as I fix my backpack.

"I'm gonna take a breather. There's a lot on my mind at the moment" I say as I run my hand through my hair. She nods and I exit the cafeteria.

-----

"So what did you mean that you haven't been honest?" He asks as he rests his back against the brick wall.