°·•·Epilogue·•·°

-Third Person-

"Niall, why do I have to wear this thing?" Leann asks the blond. Niall chuckled at his girlfriend, as he directed her away from the car and through the snow covered ground.

"Because it's a surprise. Trust me, you'll like this one." He promised her. She just shrugged, letting Niall finish whatever it was he was doing. Before they left Niall's flat, he put a black bandanna over her eyes, preventing her from sneaking a peek. She never questioned the Irish boy and just let him continue on.

Niall smiled, as he stopped her in the middle of a sidewalk. She raised an eyebrow, as Niall reached behind her and grabbed the tips of the bandanna. "Are you ready?" He asks her, as she nods her head slowly.

Then, once the bandanna was off and the sun shined, she saw a small white home in front of her. It wasn't a flat, but a home. She covered her mouth, before looking at the sign beside her. On that sign, in bright, bold, red lettering, Leann saw the word 'Sold'.

"Oh my God, Niall. Is this what I think it is?" She asks, as she faced him. He chuckled at her response, before confirming it. She turned, faced the home, and admired the small details. The details that made it so perfect.

"This is a new start. For both of us. I wanted to get something bigger, but then I found this one on the market." He said, as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"It's perfect. I'm like, speechless."

"Consider this the beginning." He whispered softly to her. She couldn't stop herself from smiling like an idiot. She couldn't find the words to say. She didn't know whether to cry, or to attack him with kisses.

"Do you wanna look inside?" He asks her, as he held the keys to the house in the air. She nodded, before following Niall up the stairs and through the front door of their newly acquired home. Once they were inside, Leann felt her knees begin to shake. Why did this have such an affect on her? To some people, they may see this as a normal home. But to Leann, she saw this as a new beginning. A life that didn't involve abuse, or harsh words.

When she first enter the house, she saw a French arch doorway that lead to the backyard with an in ground pool. She saw off-white walls and some wooden flooring. The further she got in the house, the more she loved it. The living room was normal sized and had a few windows, making the room bright and well lit. The kitchen was everything she had hoped for; big and beautiful. Wooden floors, an island, and many cupboards.

"So, what do you think so far?" Niall asked Leann. She turned around and faced him, a smile still on her face.

"It's amazing."

"C'mon, we still have to look upstairs." With that, Niall led her up the staircase, where she was greeted by a long hallway. She looked up and down it, seeing multiple white doors. She looked at Niall, before continuing her inspection. The first room she encountered was an office area; wooden floors and bookshelves. She now had a home library. Something she had always wanted. The next room she encountered was a spare bedroom; off-white walls and tan carpet. The next room was another spare bedroom that looked identical to the previous one. The next room was a medium sized bathroom.

The next room she encountered was the master bedroom; tan carpet, white walls, a walk-in closet, and a master bathroom off to the side. Leann got a full view of the room, before finally feeling a tear roll down her cheek. If someone would have told her years ago that she would fall in love with her best friend and live together, she would've called you crazy and insane.

"So, what do you think?" Niall said, as he walked up behind her. She turned around and faced him. Niall grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him, before wiping the tears away with his thumb.