My Stereotypical Life as a Teen Chapt. 7

Hey,

This is the 7th chapter. Bet you all want to find out the mysterious guy is! Will he be ANOTHER guy for Taylor, or is there someone right for Aly? But maybe Candy too? We shall find out! Together, since I'm making this up as I go along! Well I'd really love it if you commented or voted but just reading it is good enough for me as well. I hope you enjoy this chapter, because lately I've been feeling like giving up on it since it's starting to sound unappealing to me . . . but I hope this changes my mind!

Ana

********

"What the hell, Candy? Who is that guy?" I hissed. Why was I even whispering? My parents (well, just my mum) was beyond asleep and my brother wouldn't wake up at the sound of a bomb.

"I just called him over when you were in the bathroom. It's my evil plan for Aly since Andy, like always, is pissing me off. God he is SUCH a catch. Super hot too, but totally not my type," Candy explained. Did Candy even have a type? Oh no wait, she did . . . no one just ever fit her type. She wanted funny, sweet, a little dangerous and cute, and not too bad in the looks, so why doesn't she fully like Jayden? That will remain a mystery to me . . .

"Are you girls gonna keep me down here or what?" The mystery man called from the lawn. I looked at Candy with accusation. This was all her fault. What if this guy ended up being some freaky stalker (unlikely, since who would want to stalk me?) or a psycho killer or something!

Candy stood up and rand down stairs. What was she doing? This guy could be dangerous! Evil! Something! I stood frozen on my spot, still looking over the window at the mysterious guy. Soon enough Candy had reached him, taken his hand and lead him inside. Thank God it's late enough. If my mum found out we were bringing in strangers she would totally kill me. Then there was a rapid knock at the door, just when I was about to open it the brown wooden door flung open, hitting me on the forehead. I winced and held my forehead with my hands. Candy just looked shocked and sorry, her thin hands covering her mouth. Maybe in shock but most likely to hide her smile or upcoming laughter. I glared at her just before I noticed him. Candy was so right. Hot or what? He had a shock of short blond hair, sun kissed skin, a white singlet covering up what must be and eight-pack, normal jeans and some sneakers. His features were strong yet soft. His greeny-yellow eyes were framed by light brown lashes. Hot. Definitely hot.

"Thanks a lot Candy! I think I can feel my head throbbing," I complained, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Sorry. This is Guy. Guy this is Taylor," Candy introduced. Guy, how funny was that? Mysterious GUY. I laughed inwardly. Guy nodded in my direction. What's up with guys and nods? It's like their code for 'hey'.

"So what's this 'evil plan' of yours? Who is this guy anyway?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.

"Guy is my guardians son. We hang out sometimes. He just came back from living with his grandparents. So he'll be starting school on Monday. I will soon tell both of you about my evil plan so sit," Candy demanded. I slumped onto my single bed and Guy slid down and leaned against the red wall.

"We all know that Aly is crazy going out with Andy. So, insert Guy! He's everything Aly wants, physically and mentally. So . . . blind date, I'm suggesting," Candy explained.

"She'd never agree to it! No, actually, when she gets an eyeful of you she might just scream," I laughed. Giving Guy another once over.

"Exactly. Now Andy can have full time watching you with no guilt," she smiled.

"Andy doesn't watch me," I repeated, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Wait, wait, wait. Who's Aly? Who's Andy? What am I even doing here Candy?" Guy asked in a low, lazy voice. So hot.