My Stereotypical Life as a Teen: Chapt. 6

Hey,

Again, hope you enjoy it. Please comment and vote and umm . . . yeah.

Ana

********

"C'mon girls! Get up! We need to get ready!" Aly demanded.'

"What's the time?" Candy asked in a weary voice.

"It's 8:30. We're meeting for brunch at 10. So GET UP."

Candy and I groaned as we slide out of our warm sleeping bags into the cold air. We limply stood awaiting for more instructions. When it was clear Aly wasn't saying anything I went into the shower and Candy fell down onto Aly's bed. Once I was finished Candy and I swapped but I wasn't very sleepy because of the exhilarating shower so I just sat down waiting. Then we were all out just waiting for Aly or anyone to say anything.

"Ok, so girls, this or this?" Aly asked. The first 'this' was a cute cream thigh-high dress and a tan leather belt at the waist. The next 'this' was a simple V-necked pink shirt with black short shorts. Candy and I looked at each other and pointed to the dress. "Now you're turn!" Aly squealed, pointing at me.

We all decided on tight black short shorts with a black top patterned with different coloured skulls and love hearts with a yellow belt and mid-waist leather jacket that was pushed up past my elbows over the top. I matched that with thigh-high sheer black socks with black, high heeled, laced, thick ankle boots. Once mine and Aly's make up and hair was good enough we swivelled with evil smiles plastered on our faces to look at a bored Candy. Who now looked slightly terrified.

We styled her natural black hair into a hot pink big clip to make it flicky at the top. We just gave her light make up since she wasn't so used to it. As for the clothes hers were pretty much bland so Aly took some of hers and some of mine. We gave her Aly's purple mid-thigh skirt that was high-waisted. Tucked into the skirt was my hot pink and black thin striped, long sleeved, figure hugging shirt. We teemed that with purple accessories and shin-high black high-heel boots. Candy didn't have to say anything because Aly and I already knew we did a pretty awesome job.

Aly, Candy and I chatted amicably until we heard the beeps of the cars. Chris had better have a car because I was so not walking in my heels! When we went outside there was only one car and Andy's motorcycle. I saw Aly's face fall a bit. She was clearly not prepped for a motorcycle ride in her get up.

"Taylor has a leather jacket. She should ride on the bike," Andy suggested.

"Why did you even bring your bike and not tell Aly about it?" A now pissed off Chris asked him.

"I assumed that she knew I only had a motorcycle as a vehicle," Andy answered back death staring at Chris.

"Hey, guys? Can we just chill for a bit? I'll take the bike and you guys use Jayden's car. It's not that big of a deal, we're only 5 minutes riding time away," I reasoned. Looking at Chris who hopefully understood. Everyone nodded and went in the car.

"Here's your helmet," Andy said, handing over the one I used to use.

I mumbled a thanks and hopped onto the bike after Andy. He took my hands and wrapped it tightly around his waist. Something I'd been avoiding to do. The engine revved noisily getting a few looks from joggers and other people. Then we were off, my long hair waving in the wind. I remember the first time I ever rode his bike.

*Flashback*

"C'mon, just try it Taylor," Andy urged.

"Shh! My parent will hear you. Even worse, they'll hear the bike!" I hissed.