Dear Diary (SCManex)

A/N: Hello all you wonderful people who decided to read my first story in this site. Before I start this up, I want to say thank you for even stumbling upon this story, and hopefully this story will go well. Also, I don't know too much about these two, so forgive me if I get some stuff wrong. >.< I'm gonna probably make up some stuff as the story progresses. Anyway, let's get started. I hope you all enjoy Dear Diary! :)

Kevin POV

Sunday, August 25, 20XX

I can't believe I'm going to this. This is just idiotic! Just because my mom thinks I'm getting a bit out of hand with my emotions, she thought that a diary can keep my emotions in check and try to live a normal life. Sorry to dissapoint mother, but I can never have a "normal" life. I used to when I was little, but ever since we've started moving around from place to place, my life has been just a mess. It was just one thing after another, and I'm getting sick and tired of this. If we move again, I'll lose it!!! It was already bad enough that I've lost contact with my best friend, Steven, since our first move. It was too much already, and I can barely remember what he what he was like! I just want to go back to Norwalk and meet up with Steven, but as we all know well enough, life is a bitch and you can't change anything about it. I hate this...

Since I've already wrote down my little rant, I might as well keep on writing. The name's Kevin, and as I've mentioned before, my life is nowhere near normal. It probably won't be normal ever again. See, ever since I was just 8 years old, my dad's work has made my family move around so many times, and as you might expect, I was fully against moving away from my hometown, Norwalk, CT. Moving away meant I had to move away from my home, my favorite places to go, my friends and my other family that live here, and my best friend, Steven. I had to move away from my best friend in the world, and the worst part is, I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Steven, and I had no way to contact him! For days, I couldn't stop complaning about how I hated all of this and that I wanted to go back home and see Steven again, but soon enough, I just gave up and lived with it. For years, I've dreaded the times my family moved from one place to another. Eventually, I gave up on making friends because I knew we were going to move as soon as I become comfortable with the friends I had. It was just awful...

Well, I guess not everything was horrible about moving. Since I gave up on making friends, I just concentrated on my academics and made good grades, and my parents didn't get on my case about grades. I also got to learn more about myself and in time, shaped into who I am now. The biggest change was probably my sexuality. Since I was 11, I discovered that I was gay with something called, "the internet." I won't go into too much detail, but let's just say it was something I wasn't supposed to see but came across it anyway. (Hur hur...) The thing is though, me being gay is a big secret to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. No one, not even my family knows of my sexuality, and I want to keep it that way. At least until I feel confident enough to tell someone, which will probably be when I'm 30.

Anyway, we just got settled down in this new place in Frisco, TX, and school's gonna start tomorrow. Great, school...well I only have two years until I'm done with high school. Just two more years and I could start living a better life than I was now. Until then, I just hope the next two years won't be hell. God, I'm exhausted  just writing (more ranting than writing) in this. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a good day.

I closed my "diary" and hid it in my cabinet under a bunch of stuff and locked it up. Hopefully, tommorow will be a good day. I closed my eyes and took off to the land of dreams, where I was reliving the days where I was having loads of fun with Steven. Maybe someday I'll see him again, and we could become great friends again...

A/N: Hopefully, you guys enjoyed the intro to the story. It was fun writing again. I should do this more often. Any feedback, good or bad is appriciated. It's been a while since I wrote anything, so please tell me anything I could do to improve. Hopefully I can update next week. Until then, I'll see you guys later.